SS_Mordrid455's Avatar Junior Member

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Toxic Players

Some more lovely toxic players who just teamkilled and threw the game. Got some nice video of it hope they catch a ban.

[removed]
     2 people found this helpful

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Why would I watch your vid when I have plenty of my own just like it.

May I suggest that you remove the links before UbiNoty takes it down and gives you the name and shame policy (basically don't bring someones name in here unless its in a positive way).

Report them using the in game feature. UbiNoty has been really pushing the report toxic feature so there has to be more than just words. I mean..he/she (I still don't know) has a reputation which would get seriously tarnished if its just a smoke enema. If you want, take a vid and send that off in a ticket as well. But I'm guessing we all have our team kill stat and I'm sure there is a 'red zone' within a certain time while attacking and defending, each with their own rules.

Now I'm just blowing smoke, I don't know for sure, but I can't imagine something so simple isn't being utilized in some resourceful way.
     3 people found this helpful

So much for removing toxic players

Funny how they'd hit someone for naming people that are ruining peoples experience in the game with toxic behavior and who has proof of it. I report toxic players all the time but the fact is i have them on video being beyond obviously toxic and i figured the actual forums for the game might care about that sorta thing. If Ubisoft doesnt care then thats fine ill just move on with my life.

Plus im not sure why i've no option to edit or delete my own post on here. I see nothing that would let me edit my own post. So i guess ill just wait for the name/shame rule edit to come through and remove stuff.

I can't speak for the forum, but I don't care about this sort of thing in the forums. Why? because its not the most efficient way to deal with in game problems..Support and reporting are the best ways.

I could watch it and say, man..thats messed up, just like all the other vids I've watched. There's nothing to be gained here. You will have to go through the same hoops as everyone on the planet. Noty can't watch it and say, "man..that's messed up..I'll drop that ban on his toxic behavior in a sec". I doubt it anyways.

Use the feature(s) that are targeting your problem instead of wasting your time with it here. Thats all I can recommend (and I do care btw).
     1 people found this helpful

Hit the '+' symbol next to 'reply'. It will open up 'edit post'.
     1 people found this helpful

SpecterPhoenix's Avatar Senior Member
    They don't like naming/shaming on the forums because with your videos the more volatile members of the community can dogpile and bully them. Report them in a Ubisoft ticket and link those videos there so Ubisoft can take care of it without it being a huge spectacle.
     3 people found this helpful

At least you aren't calling other players racial slurs in this video like in your last one. That said, show the other 2 rounds because I'm sure we'll see what went down to lead to them TK-ing you and the other player leaving. My guess is you tk/downed them and the team is done with you.

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Manager
    I've removed the videos for you.

And you can also send in a report directly to us with the videos included via support. I do encourage use of the report toxicity button as that is a low-effort way to mark a player for being toxic, but if you have clear and substantive evidence of egregious behavior, then we can take much more immediate action. So it's also helpful if you send in a report to us and provide us with that proof.

And as for the report toxicity button, i'll say it once more - we put it there to make reporting toxic behavior easier for you all. The easier it is for you to report (as opposed to going through the extra effort of filling out a ticket with support), the more likely you are to do so. The more reports we get regarding a player, the more certain we can be that they are a toxic player, and therefore the more support and validation we have when we put a ban on them. Now, you may not see the positive effects right away of the toxic button reporting system, but over time and in the long run - you'll be able to see the effects taking place. But that won't happen if you don't use the button for what it created to do - so use it.
     5 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    Why would I watch your vid when I have plenty of my own just like it.

May I suggest that you remove the links before UbiNoty takes it down and gives you the name and shame policy (basically don't bring someones name in here unless its in a positive way).

Report them using the in game feature. UbiNoty has been really pushing the report toxic feature so there has to be more than just words. I mean..he/she (I still don't know) has a reputation which would get seriously tarnished if its just a smoke enema. If you want, take a vid and send that off in a ticket as well. But I'm guessing we all have our team kill stat and I'm sure there is a 'red zone' within a certain time while attacking and defending, each with their own rules.

Now I'm just blowing smoke, I don't know for sure, but I can't imagine something so simple isn't being utilized in some resourceful way.
    You do know the in game report button does nothing for teamkilling. Currently it is only for flagging chat communication. This is what Ubisoft have said themselves.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►