Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    When I opened up yet ANOTHER realm of fun with this sim. This thing floors me. I set up a WW1 style QM..(it took me long enough..LMAO) and I was completely floored by the different DMs and FMs.... Pilot kills....... totally different ...... for me AND the AI. Man o Man this thing is such a frickin work of ART!!!!!!!

Nice......... still blowing me away....

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>vflyer@comcast.net[/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>99thPursuit Squadron IL2 Forgotten Battles[/list]

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    When I opened up yet ANOTHER realm of fun with this sim. This thing floors me. I set up a WW1 style QM..(it took me long enough..LMAO) and I was completely floored by the different DMs and FMs.... Pilot kills....... totally different ...... for me AND the AI. Man o Man this thing is such a frickin work of ART!!!!!!!

Nice......... still blowing me away....

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>vflyer@comcast.net[/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>99thPursuit Squadron IL2 Forgotten Battles[/list]

I will agree with you Bearcat. This sim is top-
    notch! I was impressed with this thing the first time that I played it when IL2 first came out and it's only getting better. My hat is certainly off to Oleg and his outstanding team.

-S-
    Point