UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by aharro225 Go to original post
    Hello, thank you for reviewing my support ticket. I have added my ISP to the ticket.
    Awesome, glad to hear it!

im having the exact same problem but with Odyssey but i managed to get it to download enough to launch the game but i cannot actually go anywhere past the first island. and every time i try to get it to download it wont it stays at 0bs unless i restart the whole client but then it hovers at 1 mbs for about ten seconds then it stops working altogether. its very frustrating . i have also submitted a support ticket. i also downloaded odyssey though uplay plus.

Originally Posted by PingooThePeng Go to original post
    im having the exact same problem but with Odyssey but i managed to get it to download enough to launch the game but i cannot actually go anywhere past the first island. and every time i try to get it to download it wont it stays at 0bs unless i restart the whole client but then it hovers at 1 mbs for about ten seconds then it stops working altogether. its very frustrating . i have also submitted a support ticket. i also downloaded odyssey though uplay plus.
    Can you please update your ticket with your ISP?

all done hope it helps slove the problem

Originally Posted by PingooThePeng Go to original post
    all done hope it helps slove the problem
    Awesome, thanks!

I waited for 6 days to get a response on my support ticket and all they gave me was a recommended list of fixes which I already mentioned I tried. Then when I gave them my ISP they said go contact your ISP for more help because we can't do anything about it. Please, ubisoft, understand that it is not a problem with my ISP if everyone else is having this problem, and if it works fine on steam, origin, etc. Fix this issue now or refund all my games.

hey if it helps i tried using awolf15's method and it 100% works. if you want to play the game now i would recommend that yo do download the vpn and connect to an american sever. then all you need to do is restart your ubisoft launcher and your games will download then once its done you can turn the vpn off and play your games. as this is such a smaller more complicated issue to them it will probably take a while for them to fix it so in the meantime just use this method instead

aharro225: I do understand that this issue is frustrating, however we have identified that this ISP is linked to the issue. For best results, please contact your ISP and ask that they assist you with port forwarding to allow you access to the online services and increase connection stability.

PingooThePeng: Thanks for letting us know that that method worked for you, but please know that we strongly advise against using VPN's with our games. VPN's will put multiple access points on your account with can cause issues for the future in terms of account recovery if you were to lose access.

Which ISP is causing the problem?

So is it Optus?

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Hesh76 Go to original post
    So is it Optus?
    We have received several reports from players who mention Optus as their provider, and are encountering issues with connecting to our services.

We'd recommend reaching out to Optus for further assistance with your connectivity issues if they provide your broadband / internet connection They can help you on their end as well to improve your connectivity.