Download stuck at 0B/s

Hi, my uplay has been working well until yesterday. When I was about to download a update for Rainbow Six Siege, it has stopped at 18% and keeps like this at 0B/s... I have unistalled uplay and r6, downloaded everything again and it still being stuck always at 18%. The download goes well at 5MB/s until 18%... help me, I want to play OP White Noise but uplay don't want to allow me ;(

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey there! Sorry to hear you are having issues with downloading R6S. I recommend these PC steps to help with your download. If that does not help, please make a ticket with the steps you have tried. Hope this helps!

I did it already, dont know what to do now...my ticket is 05525626... please I just want to play!

Originally Posted by UbiSailorScout Go to original post
    Hey there! Sorry to hear you are having issues with downloading R6S. I recommend these PC steps to help with your download. If that does not help, please make a ticket with the steps you have tried. Hope this helps!
    I did everything again, the download speed changed to 1.3kbps...it seems like something is better but still dont know what! when i change the download speed at uplay settings it changes to 0b/s or still at 1.3kbps moreless!

Originally Posted by UbiSailorScout Go to original post
    I still cant download the game and no one respond in the ticket...

Join the club mate , Stuck with the same issue for 1 month. You made a bad move giving them money , i keep getting respond's on the ticket but they all tell me to do the basically the same thing over and over . Good luck getting your games back

Fixed

Originally Posted by Sublck Go to original post
    Join the club mate , Stuck with the same issue for 1 month. You made a bad move giving them money , i keep getting respond's on the ticket but they all tell me to do the basically the same thing over and over . Good luck getting your games back
    Try to make a post foward! fixed my problem!

Same

I have this same issue now. Rainbow just needed to download a 40mb update but the launch is stuck at 0/kbs.

I figured out my problem. I'm using a At&t Mobile Hot spot at the moment to play games and it looks like the 0kb download problem only happens when I use mobile internet. When I connect to normal home or public WiFi works just fine. Don't know how to fix this but I found the problem.

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for sharing Saylis83! You might want to contact AT&T about it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►