UbiAmper's Avatar Community Manager

Maintenance - December 14th, 2017 [COMPLETE]

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for weekly maintenance on Thursday, December 14th at 09:30 AM CET / 03:30 AM EST / 12:30 AM PST. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

Changelogs for the maintenance can be found here.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team
     2 people found this helpful

Did some one forget to turn their watch back? Server went down @ 11:30 PST with no countdown....

What.

Also the banner said ''Scheduled Maintenance = Tuesday.'' Today is Thursday.
     1 people found this helpful

Thanks for the update..

There was no warning because some idiot messed up and put Tuesday not Thursday and it was shut down at exactly 12:30am PST but I was so close to finishing a heroic incursion and me thinking that the maintenance was Tuesday is the only reason I started it 2 hours finding new teammates and right at the end DELTA ERROR 1-200 AWESOME UBISOFT, absolutely pathetic....

Nice one

Nice says Tuesday for this server thing ..but went dawn now with no say ... I was in the middle of my 1st run as well ... what a time to do this when everyone wonts to get stuff

" it was shut down at exactly 12:30am PST" lol turns out it was me whose comp time was wrong (my bad ) but the the no warning was still annoying

Can't even get the message right!!!

Talk about confusing, the message when refused entry to the division says server maintenance this Tuesday. So you have to check this forum to find out maintenance is actually on Thursday. Not holding out much hope for the fix!

Should extend the GE for another day to allow the honest players a chance to catch up with the exploiters that are fully kitted out now.

And so, for you, 09h30am means 15h50 pm?????

Which time zone do you guys think Paris is?????? Thx for the crash by the way.....

Some Maintenance.

Servers have been down for SIX DAYS, Ubisoft. SIX. DAYS.