AC4: Black Flag companion app

]Is this app still available anywhere? I need to reinstall it on my tablet, but it doesn't show up in the Play Store. Thanks!
     1 people found this helpful

could you please update your app for iOS 11 thank you

Same here. Please update for iOS 11 and put back on iTunes Store please!!

And maybe let us know somehow that you plan on it at all?!? That'd be really appreciated! 😊

AC BlackFlag Companion app

Well, you can still download it if you downloaded in the past - just serach in "bought" tab in AppStore....but i think they dropped the support because the app worked few days ago and now i can't pair it with my game on PC so i can't synchronize all the progress - it's shows that "connection is unavailable". I will try to contact with Ubisoft and ask about it.

i Can't download app!!
    if i try download in google play store receive a message:
    "
    Sorry! This content is not available in your country yet.
    We're working to bring the content you love to more countries as quickly as possible.
    Please check back again soon."

Pls! Fix it!

veronica5585's Avatar Member
    There's much to do. And many unknowns on our horizon.
    Originally Posted by WOLF.GT Go to original post
    i Can't download app!!
    if i try download in google play store receive a message:
    "
    Sorry! This content is not available in your country yet.
    We're working to bring the content you love to more countries as quickly as possible.
    Please check back again soon."

Pls! Fix it!
    Same here. Both in googleplay and ios.
    I actually want to have it on ios more than android since I have an android phone and an ios tablet, as tablet is bigger, nicer... Black Flag is 5 yearsold but a lot of people are still playing it especially after ubi gave it us as a gift. I even recently bought the season pass for it so I could play Freedom Cry DLC. They definitely need to keep supporting the companion app.

I raised this to their help desk back in October. They gave no inidaction if an update would be availble for this app.

I did the same for the AC Untiy and they said the developers were working on an update.

I think the only way we are going to get an update is if there is enough support.

Sadly, they won't do anything to bring back Companion app for AC4.
    If anyone still have the app, they can still use it!
    And, to anyone still have the app, either AppStore or Play Store. Please share it!
    This game is dropped to death, Ubisoft won't do anything on this game anymore. But people still enjoys playing it!

Here it is what I've got from support:

"I am sorry to know that you have faced this situation and that you are unable to use the companion app for the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

Unfortunately, we have no news regarding an update for this app to correct the situation, as the app is no longer supported.

I understand that this was not the outcome you had hoped for, however, should you have further questions regarding this or any other issue please feel free to contact us. We are always glad to help."

Great work, Ubisoft

Originally Posted by X-Factorus Go to original post
    Here it is what I've got from support:

"I am sorry to know that you have faced this situation and that you are unable to use the companion app for the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

Unfortunately, we have no news regarding an update for this app to correct the situation, as the app is no longer supported.

I understand that this was not the outcome you had hoped for, however, should you have further questions regarding this or any other issue please feel free to contact us. We are always glad to help."

Great work, Ubisoft
    App still works for those who still has in mobile account(AppStore and Play Store). But as a part of Initiates(which is no longer existed), they will no longer support or publish it.

Check my other thread! For WOKRING APP on Android.