🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Trophy Glitch

After patch 1.05 can I loot a chest with Aya and recieve the trophy anyway?

I know that who did the locations before the patch got problems even when the game was patched.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Yes since the 1.05 patch update anything that is collected with Aya will be counted towards your progression.

Is that so? Then why my 'old habits' still doesn't pop up after this patch? Already spent almost 70hrs to finish the game, searched every inch of the map, with all locations complete, and yet, trophy glicth still exist. Just because of your early glitch in 1.04 brings me stuck in no platinum.
    I suppose this is about Aya's glitch leads to fail
    to synchronize psn trophy

Originally Posted by hinjasonterry Go to original post
    Is that so? Then why my 'old habits' still doesn't pop up after this patch? Already spent almost 70hrs to finish the game, searched every inch of the map, with all locations complete, and yet, trophy glicth still exist. Just because of your early glitch in 1.04 brings me stuck in no platinum.
    I suppose this is about Aya's glitch leads to fail
    to synchronize psn trophy
    If you reset the Aya mission it should clear the location you collected with her

Originally Posted by AstonMatinDBS Go to original post
    If you reset the Aya mission it should clear the location you collected with her
    Well i starten playing the game after the latest patch, cleared map/locations and reseted aya several times but still no trophy

Adjusted gamma and went looking again for question marks and one appeared Kanopos Nome and it was hyena lair, the mark kind of was hidden might have helped with gamma settings. So finallly got the trophy 😀

Adjusted gamma and went looking again for question marks and one appeared Kanopos Nome and it was hyena lair, the mark kind of was hidden might have helped with gamma settings. So finallly got the trophy 😀
    Thank you.

Old habits

Originally Posted by AstonMatinDBS Go to original post
    What are the mission names I need to reset?

Restart mission

can anyone tell me how to restart the mission? when I have 127 missions done

Am i still missing something?

I am done with everything and my map is crystal clear but i still didn't finish the main story, am i still missing something or will it unlock after finishing the main game?