Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    @Khaos004 @AsclepiusPaean @AK5x5 I have checked your account and I can confirm that the Legacy Completionist badge is showing as unlocked on your account, please check again. If it is still showing as locked can you please submit a support ticket with screenshots and we will look into this for you.

@leospeedleo @VuffiRaa Can you please submit a support ticket and provide a screenshot of the badge that is locked and proof that you have completed the requirements to unlock that badge.

Click here to submit a support ticket.

Thanks!

Created ticket 09057402 and added the screenshots there (don’t have the option to do it here from my iPhone).

Originally Posted by VuffiRaa Go to original post
    Created ticket 09057402 and added the screenshots there (don’t have the option to do it here from my iPhone).
    Thanks for the screenshots, I have unlocked the badge for you.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Keo Go to original post
    Thanks for the screenshots, I have unlocked the badge for you.
    Thanks! ☺️

i have the same problem.... can u check in your server thx

Originally Posted by elialpi Go to original post
    i have the same problem.... can u check in your server thx
    I have checked your account and it shows that the Legacy Completionist badge was unlocked on the 27th June. Please check again to see if the badge is showing as unlocked.

If it is still showing as locked can you please submit a support ticket with screenshots and we will look into this for you.

Completionist

I’m getting the same issue, ticket number 09762595. Is there a fix to this so that it doesn’t happen in the future, seems like this has been an ongoing issue for some years.

same problem

hi. I have same problem with Legacy Completionist Badge & Renaissance badge. But I living in korea. Can you Check my account? Is it possible? Created ticket 08995795