Heroes 7 Championship

Not an official championship heroes 7. May be Ubi can make it official

First we need 32, 16, 8 participants. If the was more players we make qualifying games.
    So it will be play off games.

Rules of the championship:
    1. Settings for game:
    - 1х1 game, no computer player
    - moves in game - simultaneously (together)
    - fast combat - optional
    - difficulty level - high
    - time for move - 3 min
    - time for combat 30 sec.
    - starting position random

2. Participants play 1x1 games up to two victories. So it can be 2 or 3 games.
    All players are divided by a toss-up to the hosts and guests
    In first game the map and the settings (random or not skills) choose hosts. They also choose hero first. Guests choose hero too but after hosts/
    In the second game guests choose map, skills and first hero.
    If after 2 games there is a draw. They will play on neutral map (Dry lands, Segadora). Hosts will choose hero first. And guests will choose settings for skills.

If player can not agree who win because game cant be finish (bug) or other reasons. For them will be 1 game with a host spectator.

If u wanna play in the championship. Write in this topic or in the game Just__Lucky
    Sorry for my English

/Disсuss
     2 people found this helpful

Host spectator can not give you guarantee that both players are honest and not use bugs for crashing game for purpose or cheats.
    He does not see combat, he does not see money and resources of other players, only movement on the map. Also it is rather boring so spend some hours just looking how other players play.

Only streams of full game from both players can more or less prove that the player played honestly.
    Unfortunately only few players in H7 can currently record streams.

All players are divided by a toss-up to the hosts and guests
    Not all players can be good hosts for different reasons.

I also recommend you to check the forum dedicated to H5 tournaments (and other H as well), they do it for years already and have a lot of experience in how to organize and control it.
    Here is the link to their forum (russian only sorry)
    Look for the rules there, lots of details can be used in H7 as well.

Also an other question: should be diplomacy allowed in Tournamennt or not. For example, in H5 and H3 tournaments usually diplomacy is not allowed (as a skill to develop).

I also think that there should be a certain fixed number of maps out of which players could choose the map to play, not all maps in the game. For example extra large maps (like savage sea) should be excluded from the list, as players will never finish them. Need discuss if maps with obelisks 10k - 100k should be in the list or not, as lots of players not like these obelisks. Maps should be well balanced. So this issue should be discussed.

Not an official championship heroes 7. May be Ubi can make it official

The official world championship on Heroes 7, was completed!

Next world championship, will be held in the new season 8

==
    В новом 8 сезоне хочу пожелать одному из неофициальных фанатов этой серии поменьше "прыжков с корабля" и меньше "стрел в колено"

2 Dovahkiin_rus:
    BTW serious players (not me for sure!) think that both battles are noobish. If THAT is the h7 championship in your opinion - this is ridiculus, you need to train a lot yourself, my friend

Оба боя - ты провёл как нуб, так считают серьёзные игроки, и кидать понты битвами двух лохов - несерьёзно. Изя, расслабьтесь и покурите

Originally Posted by DenisTheGreat Go to original post
    2 Dovahkiin_rus:
    BTW serious players (not me for sure!) think that both battles are noobish. If THAT is the h7 championship in your opinion - this is ridiculus, you need to train a lot yourself, my friend
    наш ответ:

2 Dovahkiin_rus:
    where the topic for your championship?
    I search the forum and didnt find any topic except this.
    So if u play with two noobs and make a video of your "great" victories it is not mean that u win the championship.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Just_Lucky_ Go to original post
    2 Dovahkiin_rus:
    where the topic for your championship?
    I search the forum and didnt find any topic except this.
    So if u play with two noobs and make a video of your "great" victories it is not mean that u win the championship.
    ясно.

Join the Battle

I would like to join.
    How do I do that?

Any news about this topiс ?