🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    F0D0K's Avatar Junior Member
    In Brazil we have a thing called Propaganda enganosa ( misleading advertisement), but the ubisoft told the specifications and at no time mentioned the Phenoms, only the FX 6300=<, Do u think that ubisoft will develope a patch only for 248 people?

XxHunterHxX's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MMaRsu Go to original post
    Are they OBLIGED to tell you you need SSE 4.1 AND SSE 4.2 FOR THEIR ANTI PIRACY DRM SYSTEM?

YES.

Did they do this?

NO.

So what the **** are you talking about bro.

Friend i preorderd the game.....still cant play it to this day......the game as 3 or 4 drm sistems on it....some guy looked at it...the only chance we have is to w8 for the game to ghet cracked and play it then or w8 thill ubi finaly ghets bored and takes down the anti piracy system.......but il take this game as a loss and never preorder from ubi**** ever again and if i do ever buy another ****ty ubi game il buy it on steam so i can refound the garbige !

ai_ab's Avatar Senior Member
    Are they OBLIGED to tell you you need SSE 4.1 AND SSE 4.2 FOR THEIR ANTI PIRACY DRM SYSTEM?

YES.

Did they do this?

NO.

So what the **** are you talking about bro.
    Could you explain why are they obliged to inform you about SSE 4.1/4.2 requirement? The minimum system requirements have been posted well before the release, the CPUs listed in the minimum system requirements are capable of launching the game. You have bought the game knowingly that your computer does not satisfy the minimum system requirements, knowing that Ubisoft's refund and cancellation policy clearly states that there are no refunds for the digital content after it has been released. You have taken the risk of buying the game hoping that your computer is capable of running it. The risk did not pay off, your computer is not capable of launching ACO. Why is that Ubisoft's fault and not yours?

MY PC IS PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF RUNNING THIS GAME

THE ONLY REASON IT DOES NOT BOOT UP THE ****ING GAME IS BECAUSE OF DENUVO ANTI DRM TAMPER SSE 4.1 and 4.2 REQUIREMENTS.

HOW IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND FOR YOUR FRAGILE MIND?

WHERE IS THE SSE REQUIREMENT LISTED???????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????

THE GAME HAS THE EXACT SAME MINSPEC AS SYNDICATE WHICH RUNS LIKE ****ING BUTTER ON MY MACHINE

WHY DO YOU KEEP DEFENDING THIS ****ING COMPANY YOU ASSCLOWN
     1 people found this helpful

Your PC is not able to run the game at all. Your CPU is below the minimum requirements, i.e. it does not satisfy the minimum system requirements. In the case of AC: Syndicate the risk of buying the game while your PC does not satisfy the minimum system requirements did pay off. In the case of ACO it did not pay off.

It is not Ubisoft's fault that your PC does not satisfy the minimum system requirements that were known to everyone before the release.

Dude are you ****ing daft? I can run ANY new game at High settings with over 30fps.

Ghost Recon Wildlands, Forza 3 Horizon, Watch Dogs 2, NAME ANY ****ING GAME MY PC RUNS IT WITHOUT PROBLEMS.

People have already commented using other CPU that does support SSE 4.2 but is BELOW the required spec and it still works like a ****ing charm.

THE ONLY REASON THE GAME DOESNT LAUNCH IS BECAUSE OF DENUVO ANTI DRM.

If you are still this ****ing stupid to think that the game would not work on my pc without it, then I am done arguing with a Ubisoft Shill like yourself.

Get bent.

So? I have a GTX 8800 stored in the box, should I start a petition complaining that the game won't launch if I use this GPU? I have an old E6600 with GTX 8600GT and 2GB RAM, should I complain that I am not able to launch ACO on this PC and request patch?

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    Dude are you ****ing daft? I can run ANY new game at High settings with over 30fps.

Ghost Recon Wildlands, Forza 3 Horizon, Watch Dogs 2, NAME ANY ****ING GAME MY PC RUNS IT WITHOUT PROBLEMS.

People have already commented using other CPU that does support SSE 4.2 but is BELOW the required spec and it still works like a ****ing charm.

THE ONLY REASON THE GAME DOESNT LAUNCH IS BECAUSE OF DENUVO ANTI DRM.

If you are still this ****ing stupid to think that the game would not work on my pc without it, then I am done arguing with a Ubisoft Shill like yourself.

Get bent.
    Bullcrap !!
    Ghost recon Wildlands, Watch Dogs 2 and Steep or For Honor witch you own, all this games use Denuvo.
    It is the game codding for SSE 4.1, 4.2
    Denuvo have nothing to do with that.

And lastly, reported for rude thread.

Also for any one else who still believe that Ubisoft will make patch, for hardware witch is under minimum requirements.
    here is response :

Hello CanZan,

Thank you for reaching Ubisoft Customer Support. My name is Manuel and I will be assisting you with your case.

I am sorry to bear these news, but your system is below the minimum system requirements for Assassin's Creed: Origins. Please see this link - http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-...ents-revealed/ - for reference.

I understand this was not the solution you were looking for and I want to apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your comprehension and patience in this matter.

Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else as I will be here to help you if you need.

Kind regards,
    Manuel
    Ubisoft Customer Support.
    https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1773782-Crash-when-start-the-game

Your statement is ********. My Phenom II at 3.8 GHz/NB2600 and radeon 380 4GB runs about 200 games I own very well at 1920x1080 included phenom fixed RE7.. So I am ok with 60 fps. New CPU is new motherboard and mew memory. All that money for one game. No,thanks! I asked for refund.

Originally Posted by Darko1962 Go to original post
    New CPU is new motherboard and mew memory. All that money for one game.
    This is not exactly correct. This would have been an investment that would ensure that your CPU is capable of running any game (depending on the CPU you buy) in the next 3-4 years without any issues (and 6-8 years of being capable of launching any game).