Bayek not running properly

Anyone else having issues with Bayek not running or moving properly since 1.05?

With the left stick fully forward Bayek often stutters before running or rapidly switches between running and walking. Anyone got a fix for this?

bayek not running

yep i just got to the mission fighting for faiyum and to assassinate the commander of fort boubastos i think its a frame rate issue in that area possibly too many guards and rebels fighting?? needs a fix or something

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Do you experience this everywhere or just in certain areas?

Can you also provide a video of the issue?

The problem occurs in all areas and makes the game pretty unplayable. As you can see in the video Bayek starts to run before immediately returning to walking pace.

CliveVLewis's Avatar Senior Member
    By the looks of the video, it maybe a controller issue. I had this issue with my controller.

I game on my laptop, so I use a DS4 controller. On the PC I just reinstalled the drivers & it was good after that.

Maybe, you should resetting the controller.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by spdraper Go to original post
    The problem occurs in all areas and makes the game pretty unplayable. As you can see in the video Bayek starts to run before immediately returning to walking pace.

Thanks for providing a video of the issue.

I can confirm that this is not a known issue and it does appear to be a controller issue. If possible please try the game again with another controller.

CliveVLewis's Avatar Senior Member
    Try playing with the controller connected via a cable as well.

I have tried using 2 separate controllers and have reinstalled the game twice. Additionally I have no issues with either controller with other software.

Originally Posted by spdraper Go to original post
    I have tried using 2 separate controllers and have reinstalled the game twice. Additionally I have no issues with either controller with other software.
    Did you solve this issue spdraper as I am getting the same problem? I know it isn't the controller as it doesn't affect Bayak's movement on a boat.