Fix renown lone wolf TH

Seriously, 90% of the reason I play this game is because of lone wolf terrorist hunt. Knowing that Iíll only get 36 renown took all the fun out of it.
    Iíve bought an operator pack in the past, but knowing that there is now no possible way of ever getting enough renown by playing the game has killed it for me. No way Iíll support Ubisoft with a stupid decision like this.
    If this isnít fixed with the White Noise patch, this game will be promptly getting traded into GameStop.
     4 people found this helpful

god forbid somebody tries to make renown and enjoy the game a bit...
     3 people found this helpful

There wasn't anything in the White Noise patch notes about Lone Wolf renown changes. Obviously that doesn't mean nothing will change, but nothing's been mentioned.
     1 people found this helpful

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    What a surprisingly high number of new posters tonight, welcome.

Originally Posted by AfricanSnowOwl Go to original post
    Seriously, 90% of the reason I play this game is because of lone wolf terrorist hunt. Knowing that I’ll only get 36 renown took all the fun out of it.
    I’ve bought an operator pack in the past, but knowing that there is now no possible way of ever getting enough renown by playing the game has killed it for me. No way I’ll support Ubisoft with a stupid decision like this.
    If this isn’t fixed with the White Noise patch, this game will be promptly getting traded into GameStop.
    In one way your not alone. Look. There is no way that anyone here can't tell the new guys that their only real viable options are to buy a season pass, or get gold ^ Edition, or never catch up. Nobody has 400 hours to grind out 400,000 in bare bones ops + optics, etc. (not including load times,p-breaks,pizza hut or another hot pocket-mountain dew/beer run). Nobody's denying that either. Now we have all these options and each one doesn't really favor the other. No real renown breaks for anyone. You played and unlocked stuff, It was simple. Now players start with..well..they start just like we started. With nothing. So you're not alone..but you are..and willingly so.

I understand your frustration and I see that you appreciate the most unused part of the games modes, sub-mode mode. But you should appreciate the fact that having the mode available in the first place was never meant as a renown farm. It really shouldn't even be there for renown gain purposes but they give it to you anyways (+90% of the global dailies are t-hunt tyvm). It was meant as a holding buffer for our multiplayer. Do your dailies while your mates got online (and we always had mates). You can't argue that and you can make twice as much twice as fast, being in some random group without mics if you didn't want, over solo. A quick few of those and you're all caught up. After that it's just about trophy kills right? Which wasn't your point obviously. Which leads me to think that you might be asking for a fully supported solo mode that has the same renown gain standards as frightened people getting insta-bummed out..and I don't think we actually need that.

i boughr first time i got two dlc oper via rewon in 1 month and i got hope but now ubi block this . so i need buy all content over 180USD

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    What a surprisingly high number of new posters tonight, welcome.

In one way your not alone. Look. There is no way that anyone here can't tell the new guys that their only real viable options are to buy a season pass, or get gold ^ Edition, or never catch up. Nobody has 400 hours to grind out 400,000 in bare bones ops + optics, etc. (not including load times,p-breaks,pizza hut or another hot pocket-mountain dew/beer run). Nobody's denying that either. Now we have all these options and each one doesn't really favor the other. No real renown breaks for anyone. You played and unlocked stuff, It was simple. Now players start with..well..they start just like we started. With nothing. So you're not alone..but you are..and willingly so.

I understand your frustration and I see that you appreciate the most unused part of the games modes, sub-mode mode. But you should appreciate the fact that having the mode available in the first place was never meant as a renown farm. It really shouldn't even be there for renown gain purposes but they give it to you anyways (+90% of the global dailies are t-hunt tyvm). It was meant as a holding buffer for our multiplayer. Do your dailies while your mates got online (and we always had mates). You can't argue that and you can make twice as much twice as fast, being in some random group without mics if you didn't want, over solo. A quick few of those and you're all caught up. After that it's just about trophy kills right? Which wasn't your point obviously. Which leads me to think that you might be asking for a fully supported solo mode that has the same renown gain standards as frightened people getting insta-bummed out..and I don't think we actually need that.
    Mate what are you even talking about, we just the renown payment for solo TH to be fair because we enjoy the game mode and it gives more diversity to the game, i dont even care if i cant make as much renown on Solo TH as in PVP, i just want the renonw payment to be fair for the time we spent playing a match of Solo TH.
     2 people found this helpful

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by LUSTOR Go to original post
    Mate what are you even talking about,
    I'll be blunt then. Lone wolf should not net you any renown aside from the daily challenge. I already gave my reasons why.

Christ, I hate the ubisoft fanboys that are okay with gutting the payment of a mode. What the hell is wrong with you people?

You get renown if you play with at least 1 other person in lone wolf (play with group). It's no different than normal lone wolf other than you don't get the menu showing the single op after the mvp screen.

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    I'll be blunt then. Lone wolf should not net you any renown aside from the daily challenge. I already gave my reasons why.
    And you clearly dont care about solo players, i mean not everybody has a friend to play this game with, and if we like playing TH, then Lone Wolf is a great way to do it, so lowering the renown payment from solo TH is a bad decission because we solo players cant buy anything by playing what we love to play.

look man i love pvp in this game, i really do, but solo TH is a great way for me to relax from MP sometimes, and if i cant get a decent amount of renown by playing it, then is a waste of time.

like i said before im not asking for the payment to be as good as it is in multiplayer, i just want it to be fair.