Horrible customer support

You have hands down the worst customer support I have ever experienced in my life. 1 month and I still donít have answers. With only 1 comment in my ticket saying you have escalated my claim. I try calling your department and Iím on hold 30-40 mins and I give up. No chat is available in this country. What is wrong with you people? do I really have to come onto your forums and bag you out to get noticed from you?

Ubi-KitKoumal's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello there SGT_Kickass01,

We're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our custumor support, unfortunately we receive many tickets and sometimes our support need a bit more time to answer to everyone. Unfortunately, we can't help with technical issues on our forums since we don't have the appropriate tools for that.

If you can speak English, do try to reach out to our chat.

Concerning the phone line, we would advice to try and call in the morning, it's the best moment to call since the lines are calmer.

Cheers,

Kit

Pointless to wait to talk to someone who won't help

The shop says there are refunds but when you put in a ticket you get no response. Then when you choose chat with someone, it takes 45 minutes to reach someone that just tells you you can't get a refund. Even though the store says they give refunds. What's the point in saying you give refunds if you don't? Do not buy ANYTHING from Ubisoft and think you can get a refund.
    • sdfsfsdfsfsdfsdf

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by HansSurge Go to original post
    The shop says there are refunds but when you put in a ticket you get no response. Then when you choose chat with someone, it takes 45 minutes to reach someone that just tells you you can't get a refund. Even though the store says they give refunds. What's the point in saying you give refunds if you don't? Do not buy ANYTHING from Ubisoft and think you can get a refund.
    There is a policy for refunds, they are subject to certain terms and conditions. If all of the conditions are met refunds are granted through Support. You can read the terms and get information on how returns and cancellations work here:

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/0...-Cancellations