Return to Hippodrome: First Cup unlimited loading glitch

I'm lv 40 and pretty much did everything in the game. I was returning to the normal hippodrome tournament which I already beat. I wanted to start the first race of the first cup to get the trophy for knocking someone off their chariot but when I start it, it keeps me in an unlimited loading screen. It stays like that for at least 15mins as I tried waiting.

I tried loading the second cup and it works just fine. Its a bug for the first cup only. If someone from the company reads this who might be able to fix, keep us updated.

Thanks! Rest of the game works fine
     1 people found this helpful

CliveVLewis's Avatar Senior Member
    Did you try exiting and coming back to try the race again? Looks like it is a temp glitch.

I also have the same issue on Xbox one

Same here. The first tournament will definitely not load. The rest seems to be working fine.

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys, if you are experiencing this, please create a ticket with any information or screenshots you have.

Can't believe this was reported 7 months ago and it still hasn't been patched. The first tournament at hippodrome, "Nike's Winged Victory", is inaccessible since I completed the story. Stuck on infinite loading screen. All other tournaments work normally and load within 30 seconds.

Still not fixed

Still not fixed

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi guys! This issue should have been resolved in a past update. If you are still having issues, please try these PS4 steps. Could you also provide a clip detailing this issue?

This has STILL not been fixed or addressed. We are all on Xbox One, not PS4. Nike's Wing Victory tournament will not load. Just says loading and will sit there for hours. I have restarted game, restarted console, and cleared cache, etc. Will not load.

Will not load. All other tournaments load just fine.