Temporary banned :(

Hello, today i got ban by using no recoil script yes, im dumb. But i have QUESTION .. When i WILL GET Unbanned ?
    Thank you

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey, NikolkasekF!

Welcome to the forums!

If this is a permanent ban then it is not able to be removed. However, if it is a temporary ban then you will need to wait until the ban is over before being able to play again.

Thank you.

Temporary Ban

Hello,
    My account was banned for 24 hours due to leaving a ranked match. This happens due to poor connectivity in my area. This is not my fault. What can i do?
    Please change the banning system on leaving a ranked match or unban my account otherwise i will be banned for 7 days if i leave a match again due to poor internet. I hope you will solve my issue.
    Thanking you in advance

Hey,Zabberwock.-!

Welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear of your connection issues and as a result you receiving a ban. I am afraid support are unable to removed these bans.

I would advise you follow the steps from the link below to troubleshoot your connection issues:

https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/fa...Six-Siege-R6S/

If the issue persists it will be best to speak to your internet service provider to see how they can help improve your connection as we are unable to remove these bans and continuous disconnects will result in further bans.

Thank you.

Banned For Game Crashing in Ranked

This has happened 7 times recently. I'll be in a game then my game just crashes then when I load back on my team either cancels or finishes the game. Then I get a 30min ban. This is just so annoying to deal with because I don't get the mmr that I have earnt, I get a temporary ban and I also have a number of abandoned matches to my name. I know it might be my pc's fault but maybe implement an appeal system where a player can appeal for a ban which grants them the elo and removes the ban. This just happened to me 30 seconds ago and now I'm banned for 2 hours. Someone please do something because this is such a common occurrence .

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there, welcome to the forums!

Did you get an abandonment penalty message with the 2 hour ban?

The game can temporary ban players who have had several disconnects. If you have only left the game once, you should be able to rejoin another match after the other match has ended.

If you disconnect a lot from the game, I would advise following these connectivity steps for PC -

Other than that, I will be happy to pass on your feedback to the team about ELO.
     1 people found this helpful

ban times are arbitrary to ubisoft

Unfair ban and no response help this is one or my favorite games

I got banned 2 days ago out of nowhere in the middle of a match i sent a unban me appeal and haven’t gotten a response if anybody here works at ubi please help me get unbanned i want to play the game

Disconnected last match gives me penalty???

So I was playing ranked with a friend of mine and it was 3-0. Randomly I get disconnected and 1/2 minutes later the game is won. I wasnt able to join back obviously since this games takes wayyy to long to start anyways. Anyhow, I get back and not only don't I get the points for winning, I EVEN LOST POINTS. FOR WHAT REASON? WHY DO I DESERVE THIS????? And I also got a 30 minute ban... gfg thank you Ubisoft. My night is ruined.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi there,

I posted this in another thread, but to provide clarification on temporary bans -

All temporary bans are handled by the game automatically.

The game doesn't differentiate between the different behaviour, but the game will apply ban time based on the amount of undesirable behaviour the player has demonstrated.

If you would like to read more about it, please see this article below -
    https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/faqs/000027080

i got a permanent ban for toxicity i sent a unban appeal i dont deserve this ban i never throw games or call my teammates bad i had a game where my team were toxic on voice chat and were going to team kill me and after that i start another game and i get banned if you can read my case i sent and please help i want to play one of my favorite games

i havent got a reply on my ban appeal

Banned because of bad packet

I have never hacked or anything and my ping is usually 9 but i suddenly got banned. Now i cant play unranked or ranked. Help?

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Loading_Mox,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to forums!

I've looked up at your account however do not see any suspension active. Could you possibly clarify whether you've been referring to some temporary suspension or abandonment penalty? Also, can you provide a little more detail on this and we will be happy to help!

suspended rainbow six sidge

so i lost power while playing unranked when i get back on it says im suspended for 23 hours ?????

Getting Fed Up with Abandon Game Sanction on Game Crash

This has happened twice over the course of three weeks and it's been really really frustrating. Sometime, randomly during the match, the entire game will freeze and stutter. I will hear intermittent comms and then silence. Then it just says "Connection to game lost." However, internet is working completely fine everywhere else and I am able to access the web from the very desktop I'm playing the game from. This is also coming from a household where I get 22 ping to the servers and am able to stream the game on 1080 if I wished to do so without any problems.

To add further insult to this, I don't even have the ability to reconnect to the freaking game. It just takes it as an abandon. What happened to reconnecting to matches?

God this is so infuriating and I'm just going to give up playing ranked siege when I'm being punished for something out of my control. I love the game a lot, but this is just annoying.

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by xXDaniel.GXx Go to original post
    so i lost power while playing unranked when i get back on it says im suspended for 23 hours ?????
    Sorry to hear about your power cut xXDaniel.GXx!

Those penalties are issued server side by an automated system and cannot be overturned. For more information, please see this article:

Originally Posted by EdgarAIIenPOG Go to original post
    This has happened twice over the course of three weeks and it's been really really frustrating. Sometime, randomly during the match, the entire game will freeze and stutter. I will hear intermittent comms and then silence. Then it just says "Connection to game lost." However, internet is working completely fine everywhere else and I am able to access the web from the very desktop I'm playing the game from. This is also coming from a household where I get 22 ping to the servers and am able to stream the game on 1080 if I wished to do so without any problems.

To add further insult to this, I don't even have the ability to reconnect to the freaking game. It just takes it as an abandon. What happened to reconnecting to matches?

God this is so infuriating and I'm just going to give up playing ranked siege when I'm being punished for something out of my control. I love the game a lot, but this is just annoying.
    Hey EdgarAIIenPOG,

Sorry to hear you have been having trouble with abandonment penalties and disconnections.

I can understand you have a good internet connection however I advise following these steps to ensure your network is configured for the game, this should help to prevent this problem in the future also.

Those penalties are issued server side by an automated system and cannot be overturned. For more information, please see this article

couldn't connect to servers and got a temporary ban from ranked

Give me my mmr back, this is ********.

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hey ExtraThicccBoi,

I'm sorry to hear that. The abandonment sanction will still apply if you disconnect (even if it's not your fault) because there is no way for it to know if a player is making themselves disconnect on purpose to avoid an abandonment sanction if it didn't apply.

We are unable to provide anything back for getting an abandonment sanction, remove temporary suspensions, and we are also unable to modify player ranks unfortunately.

Matchmaking abandonment, but I haven't played in a month?

Error message 2-0x0000d00c every time i try and join any online game mode, I haven't played anything in 30 days due to a toxicity ban. When my ban was finished and i tried to queue up for any online game mode i get met with error 2-0x0000d00c and saying i have previously abandoned a match. Please help, I understand bans like this cant be uplifted but an answer on why after MONTHS the ban hasn't been lifted.

I'm currently verifying the integrity of the game files to see if that works.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey! I'm sorry to hear you've experienced some unusual temporary bans in-game.

The information I have states error 2-0x0000d00c can sometimes happen if matchmaking is cancelled just as a match is found, and you did not rejoin.

If this continues to happen after verifying files, please try following this support article to see if it helps: https://support.ubi.com/faqs/000023138/

I need help, i just got removed from unranked for no reason

So i was just playing unranked with three friends, i was cav interrogating nomad, then i got removed from the match for no reason, then i got an abandon penalty for NOT leaving on my own and the game kicking me. Also i didnt even have reverse friendly fire. I got banned from ranked and unranked for 30 minutes. Does anyone know the reason for this?

Hey, Allu350!

Welcome to the forums and sorry to hear that you were removed from matchmaking. I understand that this is frustrating and I am sorry to say that we are unable to remove these temporary bans.

In regard to getting removed, it is not possible to provide your reasoning as to why you were removed. Most of the time this is a connectivity related issue such as a drop in bandwidth. It is recommended to take steps to ensure your network is in the best health to play, you can do this by following the link below:

If you need further help please get back in touch.

Thank you.

kicking players by making them teamkill

the strategy is simple you and your buddies convince a team mate to bring grenades on attacker side, and spawn in the same location, you tell them to follow or you follow them and the moment the player takes out the grenade to throw you kill them and everyone jumps onto the grenade making the player team kill "on purpose" which promptly kicks said player giving them a temporary ban while the people are all laughing like trolls. the team killing system needs to be fixed to recognize when something like this happens otherwise players and new players alike getting tricked into this toxic troll move are gonna get temp bans for something they didnt do when they were just trying to be a teammate by bringing grenades to help the team. something like if a player holding a grenade is killed the TK system wont kick them automatically only asks the other teammates if they want to kick the player, i know the kick system is getting removed soon but it doesnt matter if players can just kick naive players by making them teamkill like this, and usually they do this because the players doing this cant get a unanimous vote to kick in the first place.

I shot a goyo cuz an enemy was there and my team walked on it and I got baned for 2 hours

Hey JustCallMeAce,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to forums!

I do appreciate the regrettable circumstances in this situation and having friendly-fire will sometimes involve situations that you do not necessarily seek for. Also, as it stands, we are not able to assist with temporary suspensions and you will have to wait till it wears off, so my best advice would be to look at avoiding these situations to your best ability.

Should you have any questions, let us know!

Hey MakkiTakko,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this up.

If you do ever encounter similar activity in the future, can you let us know the usernames of the players involved and also, if possibly, either a video footage showing this or a screenshot of the scoreboard with the players involved would be beneficial, as we would then be able to forward the details to our game team, who could investigate the matter further. Please do note that it is also good if you can recall the exact time of the game, as it will aid us when reviewing the report.

However, when it comes to player reporting, you can either do it in-game, or if you would rather bring it up to ourselves, you can reach out via one of the following channels, since player reporting on forums is against our forum rules:

1. Support website
    2. Facebook
    3. Twitter

Hope this helps. Should you have any questions, let us know!

Cam bug and 24 hour ban

There is an error in the game camera when the game starts, if you leave the game to fix it, the players cancel the game and you get a 24 hour ban!

please fix this and remove the ban from my account!

Originally Posted by RUSSO.TOXIC Go to original post
    There is an error in the game camera when the game starts, if you leave the game to fix it, the players cancel the game and you get a 24 hour ban!

please fix this and remove the ban from my account!
    Hi RUSSO.TOXIC,

I am afraid we do not have the ability to remove a temporary ban

Would it be possible to link us a video showing the camera trouble you encountered? We would be more than happy to investigate this.

I had the same problem .. four times on different maps - 2x Coast line, 1x Border and 1x Theme park. Restarting the game doesn´t help, just luck can fix the bug for the next round.
    Bonus: If you leave before first round completed preparation phase, your team will abort the game and you will get the 30/60 mins or 24h ban for try to tix this...

I lost three ranked games thanks to this bug, thanks.

Same thing happening to me as well. I can choose an Operator/weapons and as soon as the round starts my cam is bugged, I can drop diffuser, shoot my weapons. Everything but move my op or the camera. Playing on Vulkan.

Hey,

Thanks for the reports and the video. We are aware of this now and it is being looked into by the relevant team. I apologise for any inconvenience.

2 hour ban needs to be undone

I was playing ranked, squaded up with two of my friends and the game got accidentally closed before the first round started. The two randoms on the team immediately voted to end the game before my friends had a chance to tell them I'm coming right back. It's not even the elo that I'm that upset about even though it'll be a -90, it's more of that I can't play ranked for 2 hours. Probably because I lost wifi 2 nights ago when I was in a full squad and couldn't reconnect back in time even though we won 4-1.

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that. I know it will have expired by now but even so, unfortunately we aren't able to remove temporary bans.

Abandon sanction???

Ranked game crashed when finished droning then my team cancelled the game so i got abandon sanction without having time to reopen the game

UbiKoality's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Fac.MWA! I'm very sorry to hear that Siege crashed and you received an abandonment penalty as a result. Any time that a player leaves a match for whatever reason, they receive a renown/rank penalty and a temporary ban. Support is not able to revert these penalties or restore lost ranked points, unfortunately. However, if these crashes happen often, can you let me know if you receive any error codes or messages?

Unfair bans due to trolls

So this is the second time this has happened to me in the last month.

People don't want to play the game and try to surrender but when the surrender doesn't go through they try to sabotage the game.

For me this happened twice they put a goyo shield behind a wall and ask someone to make a rotate with an impact grenade or a nitro cell.

The goyo shield blows up then they purposely walk into the fire killing themselves.

The result I got banned for 30 minutes.

Fix this.