UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    This error was not related to any log in done by you or another user, and I apologize for any confusion. There was a service degradation that caused the inability to log into Uplay. This has now been resolved. That service degradation involved an odd error message that we understand was worrying, but please note that it was a visual error that wasn't actually related to the cause of the degradation.

2 years later this crap is still not fixed. Ubisoft really are masters of obnoxious DRM... Hey Ubisoft, why not cater to your paying customers?

I have two kids that live part time with their mother, part time with me. They like to play ubisoft games too, and of course are using the same account on both their pcs on both locations. Of course they now have to constantly log out. I removed the authenticator from their accounts and made a simple text document on both the pc's so they could just copy paste username and password more easily. Great Ubisoft, forcing us to implement unsafe solutions just to get around your rigid login walls.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Thank you for reaching out jayman1000000. I apologize for any frustration you may be encountering from this. I will pass your input on to the proper team. We appreciate hearing from everyone in the community regarding possible suggestions or changes they would like to see.

Super frustrating. I have a home desktop and an on the go laptop. I have to login every single day to each device over, and over, and over. It makes me despise the UPlay Launcher. I'll never purchase a game on there again for this reason. Steam is obviously the way to go. Not only do I have to retype my complicated password every single day but I have to play the 2FA game. As the other user stated, I might disable the 2FA for this reason, it's just too much hassle.