Mouse Aiming sensitivity too high

Aim sesitivity with mouse is set on 0/9. Even though whenever I aim with the predator bow ,
    the sensitivity is too high. DPI settings are default on 800..

Who else got this problem?
     3 people found this helpful

I just tried using that bow for the first time as well. I play at an even higher dpi of 1200 and I can't use the Predator bow without feeling nauseous just moving my mouse because it moves too damn fast.
     1 people found this helpful

Have you tried adjusting your mouse sensitivity in your mouse software? Made sure you have the latest drivers etc?

yes i already have it on default settings 800dpi . It is just only with the predator bow and machine bow thingy

Please, add the aiming sensibility correction of predator bow in the next patch 1.0.5 for PC !

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi there! That sounds awfully strange. Can you provide a video of this? Please include a comparison from a different bow vs the Predator bow. Thanks!

I have the same problem it seems everyone has it on pc so just start the game get a predator bow and see for yourself none of the sensitivity options work on the predator bow its way high

Here is a video it's really trash the way it is .

5 months later, problem still persists

Seems like it should be pretty easy to figure out that sensitivity settings aren't applying to bows. No matter how high or low I set it, I still have the same sensitivity. Is there really no one who can look into this? I'm certain I'm not the only person having this issue. I've never had a problem like this before and I haven't changed anything in my setup. Drivers are up to date.