From good looking game to bad looking game

Believe it or not this is actually from the ps4 pro, pictures i just have taken after patch 1.04

https://imgur.com/a/vf48S

Pop up textures/shadows all around. Realy not the performance worth it if this is starting to look this bad
     2 people found this helpful

Same here.. it's really unbelievable... if only we could get patch 1.02 back

I preordered the deluxe edition to end up with frustrating ugly ps3 graphics patches on PS4 pro.

It's the last time i pre order a ubisoft product to be honest... next time i wait for 6 months when the game is on sale and it has all been patched.

I have moved on to other real 2017 games.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello,

If you've noticed a change since the latest patch, please get in touch with our Support team. If you can include any before and after images, it would be great.
    https://support.ubi.com

Thanks

Done, but i doubt it will change anything. Performance seems more important even tho it ruin the experience. But drawn a line hope it helps.

i know this is to late, but a before and after shots, would have been nice, so the change can really been seen.. nonetheless this is downgraded so much, that i feel sorry for the ps pro people out there!
     1 people found this helpful

Both patches 1.03 and 1.04 degraded graphics (draw distance, textures, popping, shadows loading in front of your eyes)

The day one patch (1.02) was the best. It was so good that i was using the photo mode non stop. How come it's not possible for us to rollback to the patch we want??

What happened since patch 1.03? Ubisoft must know so better tell us and be clear about it. It feels like Watch Dogs 1 all over again!

Originally Posted by Triumphant75 Go to original post
    Both patches 1.03 and 1.04 degraded graphics (draw distance, textures, popping, shadows loading in front of your eyes)

The day one patch (1.02) was the best. It was so good that i was using the photo mode non stop. How come it's not possible for us to rollback to the patch we want??

What happened since patch 1.03? Ubisoft must know so better tell us and be clear about it. It feels like Watch Dogs 1 all over again!
    if your are expecting a full one "we areee sooo sorry" that's simply not gonna happen..but i agree with your post...

How can they bring both performance and cool Graphics when the consoles are not capable of handling it, guys. Xbox One X is a monster in front of Ps4 pro and as much as i love Sony, it's the truth. Ps4 and Ps4 Pro's hardware cannot bear a game with a full Terrain. NPCs, trees, effects, animals, animations. All these things effect the console's performance, that's why they reduce the draw distance so the Ps4 pro has less things to load on screen and run better.

Erase objects = Better performance.

Originally Posted by fortetsanos_7 Go to original post
    How can they bring both performance and cool Graphics when the consoles are not capable of handling it, guys. Xbox One X is a monster in front of Ps4 pro and as much as i love Sony, it's the truth. Ps4 and Ps4 Pro's hardware cannot bear a game with a full Terrain. NPCs, trees, effects, animals, animations. All these things effect the console's performance, that's why they reduce the draw distance so the Ps4 pro has less things to load on screen and run better.

Erase objects = Better performance.
    i do think people know that.. but the hits the game have been taking over the patches has indeed been hard.. I would hope they with a few tinkles and so on, would bring a little more balance to performance and visual.. i do agree that, the hardware is not top notch, but the downgrade is hard to witness

True. But many had complained that they had Framerate issues before even patch 1.03. So the AC Origins team may thought that there was actually an issue with the performance.