🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    It's time to tweet Digital Foundry and to start a public storm****.

They have already certified the downgrade with a short tweet, now it's time to write a specific article.
     1 people found this helpful

I think we have to wait atleast Nov 20 , when xbox one and xbox one x fixed as they have mentioned in patch note :

"This is to let you know that the 1.0.5 patch will be deployed on PS4 tomorrow, Nov 16. The Xbox One update is currently scheduled for deployment on Nov 20.

1.04=1.05

you say they will fix the textures with the update of 20?!? I'm doubtful. . .

Originally Posted by SnakeLocke Go to original post
    It's time to tweet Digital Foundry and to start a public storm****.

They have already certified the downgrade with a short tweet, now it's time to write a specific article.
    Yes tweet them!
    Let us know if they reply.
     1 people found this helpful

I think so , they have to fix the problem for all platforms at the same time as well as ensuring graphic of all platforms are not too significant different . I'm worried that such delay due to low spec of xbox one , comparing to PS4 , PS 4 pro and XBOX one X.. So i think bug will be fixed as soon as they have solution for xbox one

and although they communicate more then about that

Originally Posted by absoluteatom Go to original post
    Yes tweet them!
    Let us know if they reply.
    This is the link, and the previous answer about 1.04. Everyone with a Twitter account should write to them.

https://twitter.com/dark1x/

https://twitter.com/dark1x/status/929007978186969089

Originally Posted by patrickb1973 Go to original post
    I can confirm the downgradd has not been fixed and even got worse, seriously ubisoft i still have time to return this game and get my money back and am really considering this right now.
    Do it while you can. This will never get fixed

Dnt return game now wait till next patch if they wont fix this all players could start group suit aganist ubi to law court for refund on game they ruin. This is the only way. But now just wait i understand they need time to fix bug but patience will end someday.

Im sorry for raging but this is bit too much for me,first EA with battlefront i cancel preorder with tears in eyes now Ubi with ACO,soon all games will be unplayable because effin loot boxes forcing players to spend more $$ or grinding not playing for 1000h or terrible downgrades without reason.
    Dear Ubisoft dont change ACO in to Unity pls

Ri0t23's Avatar Junior Member
    Seriously Ubisoft ...

comparison of unpatched version 1.00 and patched version 1.05 ...
    Same time, same place ... are you kidding me????

The whole lighting and color scheme looks tuned down ...
     3 people found this helpful