It just unlocked for me after the hidden ones dlc downloaded yesterday.

Old habits trophy popped for me after I rebooted the game following the installation of the Hidden Ones DLC. Don't know why, I hadn't completed the main story yet, and I am aware that some things don't show up until you've done that.

Old habbits

I I'm also having an issue with unlocking old habits, cannot find anything that is uncompleted on the map, please help.

old habits

i have the same issue.
    i recently finished the main game + the hidden one dlc and i have completed absolutely everything.
    i double checked everything and searched the whole map for uncompleted locations.
    still no achievement.

Old Habits still glitched?

I just finished every location in the main game and in The Hidden Ones DLC and the Old Habits trophy hasn't unlocked for me. I've double and triple checked the "uncompleted locations" numerous times. There is nothing left to do on either map. If this was supposed to have been patched, is there something else I'm missing to get this to pop?

Thank You!!!

Originally Posted by SLAyER_0307 Go to original post
    I was going to crazy but then I found the last one. The trick is turn your brtightness to zero then you will be able to see your missing one.
    I found my missing "?" using this trick.. Turning your brightness all the way to ZERO 0 and search the map and i found it!

TRY lowering your brightness to all the way to the left side (Zero, 0)

Originally Posted by Xiantayne Go to original post
    I just finished every location in the main game and in The Hidden Ones DLC and the Old Habits trophy hasn't unlocked for me. I've double and triple checked the "uncompleted locations" numerous times. There is nothing left to do on either map. If this was supposed to have been patched, is there something else I'm missing to get this to pop?
    Then search the World Map for Uncompleted Missions and you'll find it!

Truth.

Originally Posted by LB-GameProfile Go to original post
    After looking for literally months and getting my housemates to scan the map I was convinced there was a glitch.

But last night we found a '?' in philadelphia right by the water!

Honestly. Just keep looking!

I can't believe how long it look to find it. I was sure after scanning the map sooo many freaking times I hadn't missed anything. But there it was!

Forget about the Aya glitch. I pretty sure I did loads of running around and looting as her.

It may drive you crazy but KEEP LOOKING!
    MATE! It has been months since I've not played due to this Trophy. You've literally helped me a tone. That was it, that's all I had left!

Another report

Just to report. So fed up. I HAVE scanned map countless times & with brightness down.

I've played through the game a 2nd time (but not done all the side quests in the game plus play). I played only what had to be played with Aya.

STILL NO TROPHY

Whats worse I've throughly completed all locations and quests in the Hidden Ones and Pharaoh's Curse DLCs
    but cannot finish the latter because the last "Gods or Creed" Main Quest: (final) part 4. "Face the Herectic", a glitch has ocurred during play.

After searching online for walkthrough articles and videos, on entering Aten there was/is no yellow diamond marking the first golden orb, (to destroy it & the rest), and not after collecting statuettes of Bastet, Thoth and Horus, (they appear in my inventory).
    No indication appeared of what was the next action to do after collecting the 3 statuettes
    I don't remember returning the statuettes but when I've tried returning there was no marker or anything to trigger the cut scene where Bayek talks to himself. There are no markers to trigger the appearance of Ahkenaten in the place where hes supposed to appear for battle.

I'm very pissed off.
    I just wish one time I could play a game 100%.

i think the trophy is glitched, i discovered and finished every location on the map, still no trophy, i'll try again with a new save game as i need to get the "sell 100 trinkets at once" trophy