Ubi-Alinoa's Avatar Community Staff

Trackmania Turbo will be free on the PlayStation Plus in April!

Go tell it to your friends ^_^

Trackmania Turbo will be free on the PlayStation Plus in April!

Go tell it to your friends ^_^

Sweet. Hopefully a lot of players will stick around.

Kind of off topic, but. I played online today and noticed that Ubisoft has rooms now. (?) I think that will help a lot of the newer players see lots of fun tracks. Noticed players are gathering there, too. Will be good for people to come together and have lots of racers in the same rooms.

Hi,

Thank you for your message
    We set up these servers to welcome players and players will see these servers in first

Hi,

Thank you for your message
    We set up these servers to welcome players and players will see these servers in first

I cannot wait for this!

The echelon system means I've been stuck at level 5 at 100% for months. Should boost the percentages.

I'm also keen to see what the new players play. Hoping rounds becomes a thing again.

Also seen Carterspade has added a few more new tracks before it goes 'open'. Always good to play a new Carterspade

Yeah. Rounds seem to not be much of a thing on the PS4.

Other than that, this is amazingly successful!! So many players. It's a lot of fun to play with so many cars on the track. Would've been cool to submit a short track for possible use in the Ubisoft room all is well, though. Hoping lots of players find this as fun as I did when I first played it and stick around.

Kind of pointless to say now, but.

I do wish some changes to the game would have been made before the free trial started. I don't know the work and money it costs to do such things, so I may be out of my lane for saying so.

I think being able to customize our buttons would've been a good idea, so people can play in a way that's most comfortable for them.

Making it easier to spectate would've been good, in my opinion. The option to spectate seems pretty hidden. Having the option there when you push start/options would've been the way to go. Being able to switch who you're spectating on the fly with the push of a button would be nice.

And last but not least. Having the music NOT switch or stop every time you restart or crash/stop, lol. Luckily you can listen to Spotify while you race. The music in the game is good, but my goodness, you can't even enjoy it cause it's constantly stopping and changing.

Sorry for the rant ^_^

Hi,

Even if we are going to update Trackmania Turbo (see the topic explaining the goal of Trackmania Turbo: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...ackmania-Turbo), it's to good to know what you would like and dislike.
    So thank you for sharing your feedback on forums ^_^

Hi,

Even if we are going to update Trackmania Turbo (see the topic explaining the goal of Trackmania Turbo: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...ackmania-Turbo), it's to good to know what you would like and dislike.
    So thank you for sharing your feedback on forums ^_^

Ahh, I see. I never knew (obviously, lol) this was the reasons for TMT. Thanks for clarifying that for me. I just love the game and can be slightly passionate about the things that are and aren't in this version. But, it makes sense now as to why some things are the way they are.

Also, if you don't mind me asking. Is there a place to submit short tracks for the Ubisoft servers? (I tried looking but didn't find anything).

I'm assuming you guys have/used your own ways of finding tracks and that the process is for choosing them for the servers is final. But I thought I'd ask while I'm here ^_^ Thanks.

Hi,

We looked at players' tracks that were enough easy to welcome all players and that had been the most awarded for the Ubisoft servers
    Do you like them?

Hi,

We looked at players' tracks that were enough easy to welcome all players and that had been the most awarded for the Ubisoft servers
    Do you like them?

Yeah. They are some great tracks for beginners and veterans. Did a good job of choosing them.

Happy to see that it's been very successful! The amount of players have stayed very high since the game became free. It's a lot of fun to start a race with a sea of cars going and bouncing all over the place, lol. Also having cars all over the track as you race through it. Passing them, getting passed. Been great.