Any word on any sort of fix for this horrendous issue? Never thought I’d see the day where people with GTX 1080’s and i7’s have the same performance as someone with a GTX 1050 and an i3

Originally Posted by Ludicrits88 Go to original post
    I love that some people are saying get better PC's. Some of us have 1080 TI's and 8700k's and we still see stuttering and issues.

Stop using it as a scapegoat answer. There's obvious problems.
    Same. 8700k and 1080Ti and still suffer with the near 100% cpu usage when running these games.

This issue has been known for years! And if in 2018 they have yet to address it, they never will. This issue only occurs on Ubisoft games! Rainbow Six Siege, AC Origins, Division, WatchDogs 2, WatchDogs. Meanwhile games like Witcher 3 or any of the Battlefield games runs fine barely hitting 45-50% cpu usage.

The high cpu usage was present in one game called "Shadow tactics" but the devs fixed the issue easily!! Why can't a major studio/publisher like Ubisoft not address this issue is mind boggling.
     1 people found this helpful

I know this thread is old but Ubisoft still has not bothered to fixed this damn issue, I bought the damn game and can't even enjoy it. DMC5, RE2, Witcher 3 are much more demanding games than this and i run those flawlessly.

FIX THIS CPU ISSUE!

It's not our rigs it's THE GAME!

It's not the game per se, it's a very buggy Game Engine made for low powered game consoles that doesn't port worth a damn to the PC and has been a problem since it was introduced with AC Unity

It's been patched over so many thousands of time I shutter to think what the source code looks like but I magine it's a textbook example of spaghetti code no one could figure out at this point

Originally Posted by longjohn119 Go to original post
    It's not the game per se, it's a very buggy Game Engine made for low powered game consoles that doesn't port worth a damn to the PC and has been a problem since it was introduced with AC Unity

It's been patched over so many thousands of time I shutter to think what the source code looks like but I magine it's a textbook example of spaghetti code no one could figure out at this point

Are you sure you know what you're talking about? Does Rainbow Six Siege, Watch Dogs 2, and Division 1 all have the same game engine? Cuz the cpu usage is high on those games too! They all share the same publisher, I'm not so sure about game engine. If so, please confirm.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi guys! If you are having high CPU usage, please submit a ticket with MSINFO and dxdiag files for investigation. Thank you!

CPUUsageUplay

Hello All,
    I just checked this morning and it still use 7% on my CPU in standby mode. Also compared to STEAM, Origin, GOG and they are on 0% while nothing is loaded. I see that Ubi is working on it in the past couple of yoears. Any News on the real fix? It is too much what uplay require. Steals so much power from games.
    Thank you all.
    R11

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345