Ubisoft club rewards not showing

I have just completed the first 2 chapters, and unlocked the extra weapons from the club (crown jewel, bird of prey etc) however they arent showing in game. Ive looked everywhere for them, so maybe im missing something, or i need to go further into the game??

Also going to take this opportunity to ask if ubisoft can tweak the combat slightly. Ive been with AC since the beginning, and have to say its one of the worst, if not the worst, so far. The locking system is really poor, and many aerial takedowns seem to just miss. Not going into a moan though, as overall im actually enjoying every other part of the game, just a small patch to iron out a few wrinkles and the game will be fairly decent 👍

Thanks in advance if anyone can help with my original problem.

turtledisc's Avatar Member
    I found I had to go into the Store, go to the "Owned" tab and then select each item there. That then made it available in the appropriate gear slots
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by turtledisc Go to original post
    I found I had to go into the Store, go to the "Owned" tab and then select each item there. That then made it available in the appropriate gear slots
    And there they all are in owned, how i missed this before i dont know, but thanks turtledisc 👌
     1 people found this helpful

Cant find ubisoft club weapons.

Can you take a picture of this "owned", tab cause in game, app, or website I cannot find it. It's really irritating to me i cant get my weapons for AC 3.

Ubi-Orion's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by nerdwithagun213 Go to original post
    Can you take a picture of this "owned", tab cause in game, app, or website I cannot find it. It's really irritating to me i cant get my weapons for AC 3.
    Hey there! Have you progressed past Sequence 6 in AC3? From this point onwards you should have access to the weapons in the Club but not before.