Can't redeem twitch goods or free stick of truth?

Hello,
    I'm trying to redeem my twitch prime streamer loot and I've linked the UPLAY account to my twitch account, however I can't see where to either link the twitch account as a connection to uplay or where to redeem the loot for in game usage.

Also I read that the stick of truth comes for free with this game, but I have not seen anywhere to redeem that download. Redeemed a uplay game code and downlaoded online from uplay to purchase.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

I never got my free download of the stick of truth

I bought this game in part that he came with a free download of those taken truth. The game was the fractured whole for the ps4. I feel short changed too.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by xkcel Go to original post
    Hello,
    I'm trying to redeem my twitch prime streamer loot and I've linked the UPLAY account to my twitch account, however I can't see where to either link the twitch account as a connection to uplay or where to redeem the loot for in game usage.

Also I read that the stick of truth comes for free with this game, but I have not seen anywhere to redeem that download. Redeemed a uplay game code and downlaoded online from uplay to purchase.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Hey there xkcel - I realise you may have resolved this issue by now, but if not, I'd like to offer a couple of tips.

First of all, your Ubisoft Account and Twitch Account can be linked from our Account Management website here. Registration for our Twitch Drops can also be completed from our dedicated website here.

If still struggling to download your copy of The Stick of Truth at this time, please let us know.

Originally Posted by awalker265 Go to original post
    I bought this game in part that he came with a free download of those taken truth. The game was the fractured whole for the ps4. I feel short changed too.
    Hey there awalker265 - welcome to the Ubisoft Forums!

The Stick of Truth was included as part of The Fractured But Whole in several editions prior to January 31st 2018. You can read about the contents of each edition of The Fractured But Whole in our FAQ here.

If your purchase was recent, I'm afraid that this offer has now ended. From where did you purchase the game, and when?