Lost my promo code

Got my 20% code closed the tab without copying it now I cant find it what do I do??

Didn't you get a copy in your mail?

No never got one

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi B.R.A.I.N.,

If you log in Account Management Website, you should be able to see your transaction history to check if you did, in fact, redeem it. If you did and can't find it in your email (check spam too) boxes, please get in touch with Ubisoft Support so they can assist you.

Thanks

The code should be send to your email too, i think

same thing happen to me today. it wasn't emailed to me (my email has worked for password resets etc just not this). I've opened a support ticket but i can't understand why this isn't just listed in our club rewards history.

UbiSnout's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Actionmike1983 Go to original post
    same thing happen to me today. it wasn't emailed to me (my email has worked for password resets etc just not this). I've opened a support ticket but i can't understand why this isn't just listed in our club rewards history.
    Hi Actionmike1983,

As mentioned above, please reach out to our support team. They will be able to check your transaction and provide you with a new code if possible.

Lost My promo code

lost promo code and when i went to my email, i had received nothing. I checked my transaction history and it showed that it went through. What can i do to get my code back?
    Text is from the transaction history.

June, 2019

Uplay Shop Reward
    Save 20% off your next purchase with Club units 07/06/2019 -100

Locopells's Avatar AC Forum Mod
    You'll want to talk to Ubi Support about that - they should be able to sort you out, they did me when I had a similar issue.

I didn't save it . Also I didn't get massage in mail. How can I do?