Hi, same issue but I cant connect with live chat. The button is greyed out, is there any other way to contact ubi ?

I've the screenshot needed.

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi soegiartodaniel! Many warm welcomes to the forums. If you're having issues with contacting our Support teams via the Ubisoft Support website, please feel free to reach out to us over Facebook or Twitter for continued support. Our teams there will be happy to look into this with you.

Lost promo code

I have lost my promo code and it shows itself in the transaction history 23.10.20, although i have not used and cant remember the code. I accidentally clicked x on the promo code and thats how i lost it and i have no emails and have created a ticket. The number of the ticket is: 12998561

need help within hours please as i would like to preorder watch dogs legion with the promo code

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    redrex8: Thanks for reaching out about this on the forums! For this issue, it would definitely help if you would update your ticket with a screenshot showing the Transaction Page in your Account Management page!
     1 people found this helpful

Done

Originally Posted by UbiDork Go to original post
    redrex8: Thanks for reaching out about this on the forums! For this issue, it would definitely help if you would update your ticket with a screenshot showing the Transaction Page in your Account Management page!
    It would be greatly appreciated if we could handle this topic over the next 5 minutes UbiDork

again the ticket id is : 12998561

promo code worth 100 coins missing :(

I also have the same issue. I tried to pre-order yesterday Legion by using the code. However, I accidentally close and haven't copied the codes. Ticket number is 13002680

Live chat experience

I just got of a live chat from ubisoft and what they said to me was that they would add the credits. But then they tried that and they said to me it gave an error message and they cant do anything about it and that they have no ETA for when it will be fixed :) . I believe they said the same thing to someone like 2 years ago so this is good to hear

I was really worried, but I see that there are too many people that have faced the same issue. I contacted support and I am waiting for them to find a solution.

Anyone else are unable to submit a support request on UK site? Been trying to get my code back to buy Valhalla :P