Xbox one Risk Server problems

So it's almost been a week now and these ubisoft servers are down constantly. How is it you can't get these things working right? Also is there a patch in the works for this or what??? Give us some Idea of what's going on Please.

servers

I just bought this game a couple hours ago and i cant even play it.. read another thread saying its been down for days. Why allow me to buy it if i cant play it. What can i do to play on the servers

Hello both of you,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately I don't have any information on game-specific issues; if you're experiencing connection issues that are only affecting one game (Risk), then I ask that you contact the Ubisoft Support team as they may have more information on technical issues that can arise with that game.

You can contact Ubisoft support through our ticket system's webform found by clicking on "My questions" on this page and then clicking "Ask a Question".

If you have any issues using the webform, you can contact support for assistance through their Facebook page, Twitter account or by phone.

Clone Gaming

I'm , not sure man I've been trying to play this game since early yesterday we were able to get on Onceand I've reset my router and modem that's not a connection issue that has nothing to do with it if I had to guess I would say that this whole system of trying to link u play with all these points has interferes with the signing in protocols for the Ubisoft server because it seems like the one is holding the other back... I may be wrong but if it was more simple- like why do I even have to sign in again why is that even there? if players are hard core about getting extra troops or whatever it is these bonus points then they will go with their phone or something else to an offsite sign in process I'm sure..... can we not take out this overzealous attempt to link together two ideas on a platform that simply doesn't want to accept them?

Nice post Dear

If you are looking for fast success in Testking mcat practice test then join today to oracle certification find complete testking and pass passguide on first try. A person can pick www.hood.edu and University of Hawaii for its easiness.

I had the same problem, PCNSE7 Pratice Test I went to "my games / apps" and there was an update available. PCNSE7 Dumps It does not appear in Game Manager or Store. After the problem is installed, it is resolved. Maybe you can check there. CS0-001 Practice Test Dumps