Ubi-Trippn's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi Cloro_TPC,

Sorry to hear that you have been affected, this was supposed to have been repaired in an update to the game, Is your game up to date?
    Could you please provide a screenshot or video of what you are seeing in game ?

Hi,

yes the game is updated to the latest version through xbox live. I'll take some screenshots as soon as possible.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Cloro_TPC,

Thanks, once you have the screenshots can you provide them to us?

I am having the same problem on my PS4

Can you please fix this

Its July 2020 and still no fix? WTH ubisoft

I'm stuck in the same spot as you guys and its 2020 wth ubisoft.

I’m in tokens basement and token just keeps saying his dad got arrested. I have walked around for HOURS hoping it would spawn and nothing. I receive no story missions.
    The only "mission" i have is Scavenger hunt: The Headshot Job and can't even complete that.

I am playing on PC and all my hardware is up to date to include the game.

If you ask for screenshots save us both time and refer to users "Muindork" and "Michael_Gippa" on this forum. I am having the same issue.

This game has been out how long now and still not patched. Shows how much ubisoft cares about their customers and just the initial cash grab of purchases.

Now I remember why I don't buy ubisoft games.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi there for anyone who is experiencing this particular issue.

Just an update, the issue seemingly can happen on any platform and the game team are aware of mission indicators not appearing on-screen when certain missions are competed in a specific order.

This is is one of our entries on our 'known issues' and the team are trying to work on a permanent fix.

Still there 13-Aug-20 on xbox

Extremely disappointing to read that there are still game breaking bugs in this game. Many hours wasted apparently

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Leonboere Go to original post
    Extremely disappointing to read that there are still game breaking bugs in this game. Many hours wasted apparently
    Hi Leonboere,

The team are aware of this issue and so any updates on this will be provided here.

Thank you for helping to raise awareness of the issue you are having

Ok then.
    I wrote about 4 short paragraphs detailing this problem, and my experience and how i couldn't fix it no matter what. How 30 hours was wasted etc. etc.

Instead of just giving up i just kept randomly running around south park for way longer than i should have, and then all of a sudden Both the meet Tolken mission AND the Craig and Tweak mission triggered immediately back to back. I also saved and loaded a bunch and made new saves, but my guess is just the running around eventually triggered something. Also weird, it triggered in the middle of a battle with 5th graders, which i'm not sure is normal or not.

It was almost like someone just hacked my save while i was playing and insta-fixed the two problems i was here posting about lol.
    Well, since they now triggered and i'm not longer saddened i just deleted my post. It was pretty complain-ey anyway.

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by PuddingRapper Go to original post
    Ok then.
    I wrote about 4 short paragraphs detailing this problem, and my experience and how i couldn't fix it no matter what. How 30 hours was wasted etc. etc.

Instead of just giving up i just kept randomly running around south park for way longer than i should have, and then all of a sudden Both the meet Tolken mission AND the Craig and Tweak mission triggered immediately back to back. I also saved and loaded a bunch and made new saves, but my guess is just the running around eventually triggered something. Also weird, it triggered in the middle of a battle with 5th graders, which i'm not sure is normal or not.

It was almost like someone just hacked my save while i was playing and insta-fixed the two problems i was here posting about lol.
    Well, since they now triggered and i'm not longer saddened i just deleted my post. It was pretty complain-ey anyway.
    It is fantastic to hear this resolved itself for you.

It is strange how this happened as it should not be random, it would be interesting to know exactly what changed. As the team are aware of the issue it may be something that will help them further knowing this has worked for you.

Thank you for sharing the good news