Grymmstrife's Avatar Member

Leveling

So when I beat the game this first time I was at level 12 and I was wondering if anyone else noticed anything like HP raising or does nothing happen when you level? I didn't think to look when it happened so I'm not sure.

i maxed out at 15 and don't notice a difference.

i think once you unlock the last artifact slot leveling up no longer matters unless maybe it delivers more stuff to your toy box like earning titles does but i could be wrong.

Probably why there's no achievement for maxing level because it's your might that matters more

Yeah sounds about right and they could always give it more importance later.

The Problem is the Money, and not the Level in this Game. I have leveling from 12 to 15 and as i reach Level 15 i have 1.000 Money. But i need 5.000 for the Quest/Follower in City Wok. How we become 5.000 Money? Hardcore farming 1 Month, or what? So the Problem is not the Level. 30 Fights and your 1 Level up. This is very Fast. You need only 80 Fights from Level 12 to 15. And there are only 160-240 Money. And you need 5.000. o.O

Use the money glitch to do it. Won't say how on the forum because I don't want to break any rules but if you do it you can reach 5000 easy.

Why we should use Glitchs/Bugs? We should fair become 5.000 Money and not with a Glitch/Bug.

How anyone goes about collecting the 5000 is entirely their own business. I for one didn't care enough to try. I moved from my first playthrough to my Token Experience playthrough without bothering to save the 5k.

i know its not fair to use the glitch but we are 1 day away from AC Origins we don't have time to waste on collecting 1 and 3$ after every fight to get to 5000$ for a selfie

Originally Posted by CantonaQ8 Go to original post
    i know its not fair to use the glitch but we are 1 day away from AC Origins we don't have time to waste on collecting 1 and 3$ after every fight to get to 5000$ for a selfie
    What is AC Origins?

Originally Posted by Nause1231 Go to original post
    What is AC Origins?
    AC stands for Assassins Creed