🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Tionalara's Avatar Junior Member

Revisiting the older games

Hello,
    I have gone back to try and 100% the Assassin Creed games. I have finished the first one and am now on AC2. I'm so close, but I'm finding some mixed info on some things like Templar Lairs. My husband bought all the games we have as a gift for me and so all but like 2(syndicate and Unity) were pre-owned and I don't have any codes or anything. I'm trying to figure out if I can 100% without the codes.
    I have finished:
    -Feathers
    -Treasure Chests
    -Side contracts, races, ect
    -6 Tombs and Family Crypt
    -All game play
    The other thing is, do I need the extended versions of Sequences 12 & 13?
    I think I have like 5 achievements that I'm working on too.
    Any answers you can give are appreciated.

For the original version of AC2 you need the dlc packs for Sequence 12 and 13, 13 also includes any tombs you may be missing like the Arsenal Shipyard. Xbox live for example has 2 versions of Sq 13, one with the extra tombs and one without.
     2 people found this helpful

Tionalara's Avatar Junior Member

Thank you

Cool, thanks! I look into it and see what I can find. The hardest part is knowing what to look for. I think I know where and I think I have to pay, so game might not get 100% for a little while. I'll move on and maybe end up asking a few more questions along the way.
     1 people found this helpful