🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Level cap + skills

Any idea if we can unlock all skills in 1 playthrough ?
    Cuz i know there is a level cap
    Also any rough idea what time the game will launch ? friday morning/night ?

I think you can,I think Ash said a while back that the cap is 40 but you keep gaining skillpoints to unlock the skills,so I presume yes.

Idk,where I live(going to buy digital) Friday at 0:00 I can start playing,presume is the same for other counties,idk.

SofaJockey's Avatar Senior Member
    There are 53 Skills (3 of which you appear to have off the bat).

Acquiring each one requires 1, 2 or 3 skill points, higher impact skills requiring more investment.
    So maxing your skills will require about 85 skill points.

Skill point acquisition must be more generous than 1 per level up.

AnthonyA85's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SofaJockey Go to original post
    There are 53 Skills (3 of which you appear to have off the bat).

Acquiring each one requires 1, 2 or 3 skill points, higher impact skills requiring more investment.
    So maxing your skills will require about 85 skill points.

Skill point acquisition must be more generous than 1 per level up.
    You can also gain ability points/levels, by finding and reading stone tablets hidden in tombs as seen in the gameplay demos. It has been stated that the final three skills in the tree are passive, meaning they’re always active once first unlocked, and each ability point you put into them after that increases their effect by 1%
     1 people found this helpful

SofaJockey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by AnthonyA85 Go to original post
    You can also gain ability points/levels, by finding and reading stone tablets hidden in tombs as seen in the gameplay demos. It has been stated that the final three skills in the tree are passive, meaning they’re always active once first unlocked, and each ability point you put into them after that increases their effect by 1%
    Useful to know, in which case the theoretical skill maximum is going to be when 382 skill points have been invested.

That should be plenty.

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    If I recall correctly, there are some skills that you can pump into pretty much indefinitely, too.

Originally Posted by cawatrooper9 Go to original post
    If I recall correctly, there are some skills that you can pump into pretty much indefinitely, too.
    there is no confirmation that main skill of each tree will hold indefinitely number of skill points . there could be a possibility that there is a cap of 99.

AnthonyA85's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by cawatrooper9 Go to original post
    That’s pretty much what I said in my post 😛

Also, the two expansions that are coming post launch will expand the skill tree further.