Twitch prime reward claim issue

Im haveing trouble claiming my twitch prime gear. I am a twitch prime member and have connected my uplay and twitch but it keeps saying "Sorry you have to be a member to claim this loot."

Can anyone help?

I'm having the same issue. Twitch Prime member, but can not claim my code.

Figured it out. On the Ubisoft site go to account management and unlink your Twitch account.

Go back to TwitchTV and under Prime Loot click the "Step 1: Go to the following website here." under the South Park giveaway.

This will take you to Ubisoft where you can finish the process when you re-link.

HyruleBalverine's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Frankfan1968 Go to original post
    Figured it out. On the Ubisoft site go to account management and unlink your Twitch account.

Go back to TwitchTV and under Prime Loot click the "Step 1: Go to the following website here." under the South Park giveaway.

This will take you to Ubisoft where you can finish the process when you re-link.

Thank you! I've been going rounds with support about this and they've been no help; basically just telling me to get prime and asking for verification that I have prime. I love that it's all because the link needed to be changed. Lol

I had this issue too.

I didn't unlink my Ubisoft & Twitch accounts though, all I did was log out of my Ubisoft account. Then I was able to click the connect with Twitch button and redeem it.