Cant access Class 3 in game....cant progress

Ive been playing FBW and completed the Operation Blind Justice quest and got my rewards from the police station. A walkthrough is telling me that the Coon should be contacting me to tell me to go back to the Coon hideout to start the new quest and get my 3rd abilities. However, that is not happening. I have done all the quests I can, but cant progress. Please help.
     1 people found this helpful

Have you done the rest of the available side quests? I think when Cartman contacts you is based on your hero rank or your character sheet being filled in a certain amount.

I am at rank 6. I cant complete the headshot quest or the lost cat quest due to not having Stan as a buddy yet to remove lava. Im going to try to get to seven and see what happens. The only other quest I have available is the yaoi quest.

Originally Posted by DapperMaiden Go to original post
    Have you done the rest of the available side quests? I think when Cartman contacts you is based on your hero rank or your character sheet being filled in a certain amount.

I'm having the same exact issue on Xbox One. I have completed every side mission available, i have every yaoi poster that is currently accessible. Nothing is triggering Cartman to call me back to the coon basement. UGH !!!

I have the same issue as OP (on PS4). I've tried everything but the mission to unlock the third class will not trigger.

I have the same issue on PC.

hello???

How hard can this be to fix? Losing faith in Ubisoft !

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi there folks.

We'd appreciate it if anyone affected by this glitch would report it to our technical team at this time.

Have the exact same issue. Bug is reported. Game goes away till bug is fixed. Not sure why the game was delayed for so long just to keep such game breaking bugs in it. Does Ubisoft even tested the game ? Looks like this isnt the only game breaking bug. Please Ubisoft fix this within 2 weeks otherwise your game will be burried in Call of Duty, Wolfenstein and Star Wars Battlefront.