Maybe it was just luck, but I had the same bug and when I putted Tupperware in my squad..so a black dude, the game worked
    Maybe just a really bad joke from the creators..again.!

Originally Posted by joker1627 Go to original post
    Maybe it was just luck, but I had the same bug and when I putted Tupperware in my squad..so a black dude, the game worked
    Maybe just a really bad joke from the creators..again.!
    I have complete the Quest without Tupperware.

I had a couple glitches on this mission on PS4, at one point it just went to viewing a corner of the screen, sound was still going but no movement and had to restart, then when I beat the boss it just sat there for about 15-20 seconds before saying Boss Defeated, thought I was going to have to do it all over again. Also completed the quest without tupperware

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Developer
    If any of you are having this issue on PC, please create a support ticket here and attach your most recent save file.

Navigation to the save folder:

Uplay PC: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames

There, you'll see one or more folders with a long string of characters. It may take some digging, but you should be able to find the correct file by noting the date that it was created.

Steam PC: %SystemDrive%\Users\Public\Documents\uPlay\%userna me%\Saves\SouthParkTFBW

If you have a problem locating the save file, please make a note of it on your ticket, and an agent will be able to assist you.
     1 people found this helpful

Game still freezes

I got to this level on ps4 pro and nothing happens shub niggurath

Support link not working

I'm also having issues loading the Shub Niggurath, but your link to upload my Steam save doesn't work either!

My Fix

I don't know if this will work for everyone, but after many attempts, removing The Coon (Cartman) from the allies worked for me. I'm using Tweek, Stan and Token on Steam (PC).

Me too! :(

Originally Posted by sugartouch69 Go to original post
    I am also stuck at this point in the game. It worked the first time but my team comp couldnt do the special objective so I reloaded and it is stuck with the boys standing in front of shub. I am on PS4.
    Me too!!!
    I tried everything nothing is fixing the problem need help!

Still Broken on PS4

Just finished the fight, after I saved, the game cut to a black screen. When I reloaded (after autosave as well), the game has me sitting outside the gate with the boys expecting me to fight and yet the boss is dead. Literally no way to progress. Very frustrating after sinking a good amount of time into the game. Hope there is a patch or workaround because there is no way I am going all the way through the game again.

Same issue

PC - all attacks act as if A button is choosing X. Won't allow attacks at shub niggurath fight. This is still a problem after all this time? No fix??