UPlay Rewards Questions

How does it work exactly?

if i use my points i have left over from other games will the rewards only apply to my first character which i plan on deleting after i get the Token Experience or will it also be granted to any characters i decide to make it the future? Also the tree fiddy, can i only claim that for one character or once per character?

Grymmstrife's Avatar Member
    I don't know about the Tree Fiddy but the costumes at least should be available for any character.

sorry not trying to take over the thread, but figured post here rather then make a new one. How do we earn Uplay points? I will admit this is my first Uplay game >.<

Originally Posted by Bunny_Cookie Go to original post
    sorry not trying to take over the thread, but figured post here rather then make a new one. How do we earn Uplay points? I will admit this is my first Uplay game >.<
    So every Ubisoft game u just play and complete actions,from that actions you gain points so then u can unlock rewards.

Points gained from 1 game u are free to use on other games,it isn't game-locked.

If you go to South Park in Ubisoft Club you go to the tab Actions and you can see the actions you can do and how many points you can get

I've never played any Ubisoft games so I'm not sure how I had 90 Units, but I did. I bought the Assasin Pack, Iron Inventor Costume and the Gadget-Lover Pack.

So... How do I activate/install that into my game? I purchased them through my computer. I would guess I just log into my Ubisoft account, which is this one... But where? How? Lol would someone mind helping me? I'd prefer to get all the installations and bonuses installed and finished before I open the game so I can just get right into it with everything there.

Originally Posted by TheChrisTBH Go to original post
    I've never played any Ubisoft games so I'm not sure how I had 90 Units, but I did. I bought the Assasin Pack, Iron Inventor Costume and the Gadget-Lover Pack.

So... How do I activate/install that into my game? I purchased them through my computer. I would guess I just log into my Ubisoft account, which is this one... But where? How? Lol would someone mind helping me? I'd prefer to get all the installations and bonuses installed and finished before I open the game so I can just get right into it with everything there.
    I've always played Ubi games on consoles but I think the process is the same.

You just buy them on UbiClub and they automatically show in the game without you needing to do anything else.
    Just to be sure when u start the game,go to UbisoftClub within the game to make sure

Oh so I gotta do it in-game? I guess there will be something in the main menu then. I'd still have to log into my Ubisoft account, obviously. And I'm on Xbox One.

Oh so I gotta do it in-game? I guess there will be something in the main menu then. I'd still have to log into my Ubisoft account, obviously. And I'm on Xbox One.
    There will be something in your main menu screen. if you need an example there you can also access your Ubisoft account Ap from your Xbox One version of the Stick of Truth. The original 360 DLC became actually Ubisoft Rewards for the Xbox One version

As for my original question i was hoping a Ubisoft employee could answer it, or someone who has already played and tested it out

Sooo I guess there's something on the main menu that leads me to the Ubisoft Club, I log in, and whatever rewards I've purchased will be in my game? I guess I'll see.

Originally Posted by Kard112015 Go to original post
    There will be something in your main menu screen. if you need an example there you can also access your Ubisoft account Ap from your Xbox One version of the Stick of Truth. The original 360 DLC became actually Ubisoft Rewards for the Xbox One version

As for my original question i was hoping a Ubisoft employee could answer it, or someone who has already played and tested it out
    Usually rewards from UbiClub carry on on all playthroughs. The 3,50$ idk I would think it works the same way,every time u start a game u will receive that. My guess...

Sooo I guess there's something on the main menu that leads me to the Ubisoft Club, I log in, and whatever rewards I've purchased will be in my game? I guess I'll see.
    Exactly. When u boot the game there will be a UbisoftClub menu and they automatically show ingame without ou needing to do nothing else.

If u do on PC you don't even need to go ingame. I usually do through PC before the games come out and never had problem with it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►