Same problem

I just bought the game yesterday, didn't know about this issue.

I tried absolutely everything I could and nothing works. It just randomly decides when it wants to work. I was able to play the game twice, but today it just doesn't want to work. It's been a year since this issue, you'd think it would be fixed by now.

October 2019. Apparently still no fix.

I bought the game last week. At first everything seemed fine until I exited the game and try to get back in later. At that point I discovered the black screen of death. I submitted a case and I have not heard anything. It's not like this is a new problem according to this forum. I am playing in windowed mode. I start the game directly from Uplay. I have tried with and without the overlay. I'm more than meet all of the system requirements. Windows 10. I managed to get in again and I had decided I was just going to leave the game on pause so I wouldn't have to deal with this issue again. Today we had a power outage so obviously the game was no longer on pause. Today oh, once again, I can't get in. Sometimes it doesn't even get past the first title screen. It's taking 20 minutes to get to the point where it asks me to hit enter and then I get the black screen. If this can't be fixed I expect a refund. In fact, screw that. I just want to be able to play the game that I paid for. I was really enjoying it when it would work. I have been trying for 3 hours tonight to get it up and running again and like I say oh, it takes 20 minutes to get to the point where the game freezers. Black screen of death. Help!

The name sounds ordinary, isn't that so? Presumably, openload has a Free Tv organization Techie Match that can be either direct gotten to or requires a Vpn. The site has an immense database of old and new films and besides TV course of action that can be masterminded using channels, for instance, letter sets, sorts, years, and considerably more.