Solidus...'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MrFuddyDuddy Go to original post
    Exactly I was the guy that was saying well if there going to buff Stamina back to 30 per a point then every weapon and skill should get buffed.
    I sugeested buff underpowered guns several times before 1.7. was anounced

Originally Posted by Solidus... Go to original post
    With my friend assist.

250 roff difference and only 2k dmg difference in practice while on paper it says 4-5k.
     2 people found this helpful

gt2k's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Solidus... Go to original post
    Nobody asked nerf them but boost other guns.
    Really? you want to go through the threads again and count how many Please nerf the Lightweight M4/ LVOA-c there were?

gt2k's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MrFuddyDuddy Go to original post
    Exactly I was the guy that was saying well if there going to buff Stamina back to 30 per a point then every weapon and skill should get buffed. M4's, MP5's and MP7's included just not as much as other weapons so that they remain strong but other guns have a chance to shine finally. I also said many weapons need things like there recoil and bloom per shot adjusted like the AK's so they become easier to aim and control at longer distances.

I've been the guy since the closed beta trying to actually get this game to seem somewhat balanced and have more than 2-3 builds be viable at time without something being clearly dominant.

gt2k is clearly the guy who doesn't want this game balanced at all unless it only benefits the way he plays apparently. Was probably the same dude defending the **** out of Alpha Bridge saying it was perfectly balanced when no other build could hold a light to it.
    You want to throw a turret or skill down and let it do the work for you. I rather use my own abilities to decide. I ran strikers, predator and banshee but nice try. Pretty sure you ran only electronics builds.

Sometimes when I read threads like this, I begin to wonder what games people are playing!

On PC, you get killed in 2 seconds if someone jumps you at close range (any weapon, usually high ROF AR). Add in some healing and ulty, and you live about 2 seconds more, still gonna die since the attack is always at the advantage (when you get attacked you get staggered and blurred/red screen resulting in very hard to turn around find the target and shoot back).

And seeing people here argue about running in circles, and some guy dropping turret after turret, I seriously start to wonder what kind of game these people are playing!

Same goes for A LOT of youtube vids of this game, it is clearly obvious that a lot of people are recording killing of new players or people that are just plain bad at the game (far worse then me). Anyone attacking 3-4 players in the DZ should themselves been shot down in 2 seconds, if they meet anyone that have done PvP in this game. Sure, he may kill the first target (if they do not wake up and do not use ulti heal etc), but the other 2-3 should kill him easily.

To me this is just strange, since my experience with the DZ is a VERY different reality...

Fire turrets are op in 1.7. The range is ridiculous but I can deal with that. The problem i see is the damage they deal including the ability to lock a player down to only slow walking and rolling. It's too much. Give them damage or give them cc not both. Whats the point of 15% damage to targets on fire if the turret itself can kill you in seconds and the fire is so devastating everyone med kits and hides if they can to get it off of them. If I got lit on fire and could still face tank the firecrest user to see who would win a dps fight I would be ok with that. This is suppose to be a shooter after all. Instead I'm forced to try to get away and play peekaboo until teammates or enemies show up and turn the tide.

The turret can kill you in seconds?! Not sure we are playing the same game, or maybe you should put something else on your armor them Firepower mods.

Edit:
    I have tried the fireturret both with and without Firecrest in 1.7 (and with high Electronics), and the damage is low, I see no reason to use it outside of wasting a skill on CC.

Oh you're right I'm in the wrong forums. This isn't call of duty? Everyone is running firearms. So I stack stamina and go into a gun fight with a sling shot and die just as fast? I don't know what you're doing with your turret but some I run into are brutal. Doesn't negate the fact that a turret shouldn't be a primary means of pvp.