Hi,
    A while back you ran a test for me with your X800Pro card, in perfect mode, thanks for that
    I would like to ask you, did you use the standard rad9700/9800 settings from IL2 setup, or use some custom settings like Coasties ?
    Thanks.

Hi,
    A while back you ran a test for me with your X800Pro card, in perfect mode, thanks for that
    I would like to ask you, did you use the standard rad9700/9800 settings from IL2 setup, or use some custom settings like Coasties ?
    Thanks.

I used the stock ATI 9700/9800 settings. That is all I use now for testing of game or drivers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bartflaster1:
    Hi,
    Thanks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

==============================
    Mudmovers
    ATI Catalyst Beta Tester
    Catalyst Feedback
    Catalyst Driver Download
    Magnum PC

Well well ...
    In that case, judging from the person I managed to get to run the test with a 6800 ultra @1280x960 4xAA 4xAF, the X800 series eats the 6800 Ultra's ... his blackdeath score was 30fps av, yours @ stock on the pro was in the 40's IIRC.
    He also had a new Prescott 3.4 lga775 board and DDR2 ram, TBH I didnt think performance wise there would be much between the two cards.
    Looks like I might be sticking to ATI

also though the LGA775 I haven't tested with. I'll be building a PCIE system soon

Mudmovers
    ATI Catalyst Beta Tester
    Catalyst Feedback
    Catalyst Driver Download
    Magnum PC

His was pci-e test system apparently ...
    Man, my wife complains that our house resembles a PC hardware store at times, with the amount of hardware you seem to have, yours must be an exact replica