🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Developer

1.8 Console PTS Launch - October 10th

Greetings Agents,

The PTS on Xbox One and Playstation 4 is starting tomorrow, October 10th at 10 AM CEST. Preload will become available on both platforms on October 9th, 8 PM CEST.

FAQ
    • The Console PTS will launch with the PTS 2 build that is currently live on the PC PTS.
    • Players who participated in the 1.7 console PTS will automatically gain access to this round of testing.
    • If selected, players who signed up using our sign-up link will be getting an activation key by email shortly.

Reporting Bugs & Providing Feedback
    • Report bugs and issues in the Xbox One and Playstation 4 technical support forums respectively.
    • Leave feedback and suggestions in the dedicated PTS forum.

Until next time,
    / The Division Community Team
     2 people found this helpful

invite

How do we get an invite?

Originally Posted by THEAnomaly0325 Go to original post
    How do we get an invite?
    You have to be very special

I know you said that the codes will be sent out shortly, but can you post something either on the forums or on twitter just telling us that they have been sent so we dont keep sitting here waiting for a code. I would appreciate it. Also if a code does not show up but I think that I should have received one do I contact ubisoft support?
     1 people found this helpful

When are the invite been sent out

I’ve signed up but not received my invite yet??

I participated in the other PTS how to download PTS 1.8?

TechKnight007's Avatar Junior Member
    Hi, I participated in the 1.7 PTS and after it was done I uninstalled it. As an Xbox One owner I chose to hide it from the ready to install list. I can't seem to get it back. I would love to play in the 1.8 PTS tomorrow and beyond. I don't know if this is an Xbox issue or what. Would someone be willing to help me?

NOTr083r73h's Avatar Member
    Any word on the invites?

Mine was unistalled as well and I didn't know how we were supposed to access it again

correct me if im wrong but clicking on sign up took me to a survey, no offence but I aint doing a monkey survey to gain access to a pts, this wasn't the case in 1.7 so why change it now. just to restrict even more who can gain access. I didn't get an invite last time because I hadn't clicked some box, now I have the goal posts are moved again. but hey I can wait till release as a loyal player where as so many people doing pts don't play again after it but heeey you guys know best
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►