Happy fathers day to all AEP daddies!

V!
    Regards,

VFC*Crazyivan aka VFC*HOST

http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/vfc/home.htm

Kozhedub: In combat potential, the Yak-3, La-7 and La-9 fighters were indisputably superior to the Bf-109s and Fw-190s. But, as they say, no matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down.

Happy fathers day to all AEP daddies!

V!
    Regards,

VFC*Crazyivan aka VFC*HOST

http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/vfc/home.htm

Kozhedub: In combat potential, the Yak-3, La-7 and La-9 fighters were indisputably superior to the Bf-109s and Fw-190s. But, as they say, no matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down.

Been too busy with the kids.

But HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ME AND TO ALL.

"Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen of the Allied Expeditionary force:
    You are about to embark upon a Great Crusade toward which we have strived these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking" - Gen. Dwight D. Eiseinhower-Supreme Allied Commander.

www.vultures-row.com

BaldieJr's Avatar Senior Member
    Happy fathers day fellows.

I hope to be a daddy within the next two years. Is it appropriate to make my tool-list now?

I totally can't wait to get a nice table saw.

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    Ditto....

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>vflyer@comcast.net[/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>99thPursuit Squadron IL2 Forgotten Battles[/list]
    UDQMG | HYPERLOBBY | Sturmovik Essentials | MUDMOVERS

IMMERSION BABY!!

Only 15 but... happy father's day to the rest of ya!

Nice I guess, but I never think about it.

SeaFireLIV...

P38 sucks? .... I don`t think so!

Yep Happy Fathersday Guys!

I got a N52 for it My girls were generous this year they are old enough now to make soe of their own money and they took care of it instead of Mom. Only problem is I got it just before I had to go to work. Can't wait to figure out what controls to slap on it.

Have you checked your Private Topics recently?
    My TrackIR fix, Read the whole thread
    Commanding Officer of the 131st_VFW

I'm not falling for that one again CrazyIvan, suuuuurrrre it's Father's Day. Yeah right, and the patch will be out on Monday .

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Happy Father's Day to all.

Formerly Kyrule2
    http://www.jg51.com/

Spent the day at the beach on Lake Michigan. My youngest daughter (10) has been visiting for the week. The water was ice cold but refreshing. My daughter rode on my shoulders while I froze. Following this we cooked bratburgers on the BBQ. Had a great fathers day

In a couple weeks the Muskegon Air Fair will be here. The Canadian Snow Birds will be the main event. Last year it was the Blue Angels. What a show that was