Does anyone train newbie pilots like myself, I would love to learn more. I have a tendancy to stall and spin alot although it has been improving latly. Tactically I am a complete novice but pick things up quickly.
    Karl

Does anyone train newbie pilots like myself, I would love to learn more. I have a tendancy to stall and spin alot although it has been improving latly. Tactically I am a complete novice but pick things up quickly.
    Karl

Sure they do. My squad just ended it's recruitment campaign for new and intermediate pilots, but if you go and post over at the UBI Squadron Forums you'll get flooded with squads eager to train you.

GL!

TrackIR, It's like this yall'

Blazing Magnums 357th VFG
    bm357.com | Roster | Flash Cartoon | BroDawg | QuickTime Videos
    Blazing_Magnums Server

S!

Id be happy and willing to take u in my squad, we're taking any one of any skill as long as their mature..www.364thFG.2ya.com is our website, not all completed..waiting for domain..we are looking to fly realistic wingman tactics and realistic squadron formations...we have been around for 2 months now.. u can find me on hyperlobby as _364FG_5E_B or u can jus leave a message on our squad ad in the squadron forms.. S!

Wildman
    5E_B
    364thFG Commanding Officer
    "Too Tough To Tame"
    "Fighter Aircraft Are Designed-And Fighter Pilots Are Trained-To Fight. If There Are Enemy Aircraft In The Air, And Contact Is Not Made, Somthing Is Wrong"
    -From VMF-214 ("BlackSheep") Offical History, Appendix E: Major Boyington's Combat Tactics