Hi Shorty-qc. Thanks for all of the help. Sadly, I am not seeing any pigeons in those locations. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with me playing on an iPad 3? I'm guessing then that the achievement pops in various increments? I suppose I'll have to send in a ticket about it, but I'm sure they'll just tell me to post a comment on here. Thanks again.

Hi Shorty-qc. I hope you see this. I contacted the AC Identity support team, explained the problem, told them the device I was playing on, gave them the link to here and this was their response, I'm sure you'll recognise it.

"You can also find three in Monteriggioni (Daytime) on the balcony rail in front of the castle. But there are many more locations. When you get close enough, they just fly away and it counts for the Scarecrow achievement each time they do. Good luck and let me know if it helps.

Could you also please tell me on which device you're playing on?
    "

how to "acquire the disciple heroic rank"? there is so little info given in game and nor can i find any anywhere online

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by tangoscash Go to original post
    how to "acquire the disciple heroic rank"? there is so little info given in game and nor can i find any anywhere online
    Hey there,

A player can unlock new Heroic Ranks by paying Hero Tokens in the Heroic Shop. To become the "Disciple Hero Rank" it costs 75 tokens to unlock.

You can check out This page here.

I hope this information helps you out!
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Shorty-qc Go to original post
    I tried to found the full list but it is nowhere to be found. I am missing few hidden achievements so if anyone has the full list, it would be nice.
    Thanks
    Bro how to complete dressed to kill achievement i collected 8 classic outfits from achievement but how can i get the 9 classic outfit & fron where can i get it?