Long Distance Caller
    • Complete the Global Event playlist using only a Marksmen Rifle on WT5 Hard or Above during Assault.

Clarification:
    • If you join a group in progress this will not count, even if they have killed 1 single mob. You MUST start each mission fresh.
     1 people found this helpful

The german translation from "Leave No One Behind" is missing a complete part. Someone told me to change the game laguage to English to see the missing part. I spent allot of time competing this and was wondering why it does not count. This took very much time to find out and now I am not able to get the mask I guess. Are you serious?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Johan Go to original post
    In It Together
    • Kill 10 LMB with Agent boosted close range damage on WT5 on Hard or above during Crucial or Major Assault.

Clarification:
    • The ‘Boosted’ element is the increased damage by being close to the enemies.

This DOES NOT count on CRUCIAL, only on MAJOR Assault and you must be NEAR AND enemy and NEAR a group member to get the "Agent boosted" flag.

The proper text should read "Kill XX LMB with Agent boosted and close range boosted damage on WT5 on Hard or above during Major Assault."

Originally Posted by ClarkeTran Go to original post
    I was doing falcon lost with my group and we planted the last bomb and I went down as the incursion was completed so does it still count as doing it flawless? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU3A...omG96u4df8ZM-6 VID evidence
    What you completed was Falconeer, those unfortunate enough to ONLY need Flawless Falcons Lost to complete Falconeer get screwed. You have to run it again as I did

What's Flawless? Asking for a friend

Outbreak Masks

Do we get another chance to get the outbreak masks or are they exclusively in the outbreak global event only? If yes will we see the outbreak coming back any time soon?

Problema con una condecoracion

Desde que obtuve todos los sets clasificados decidí obtener todas las condecoraciones del juego y me di a la tarea de comenzar por los eventos globales ya que no están todo el tiempo activos y justo cuando creí obtener todas resulta que una condecoracion del eg asalto por más que lo hice de mil formas diferentes no sube hasta la fecha el contador es la que se llama "velocista" podrían darme alguna solución?

Then No Surrender SHOULD SAY CO-OP bc i did dragons nest with 2 going down and 2 not And was given perfect execution commendation and it’s worded exactly the same as NO SURRENDER!! Also did dragons nest twice with tech skills and talents only and DID NOT GET THE COMMENDATION! please fix the way you word commendations and fix bugs!!! Not going to buy TD2 if these issue keep occurring over and over again. Thanks
     1 people found this helpful

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234