Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Developer

"Assault" Commendations Clarification

Agents!

We have noticed that a few of you would like some clarification as to what the exact requirements are for various Assault global event commendations so we created this thread for that purpose. The thread will be updated as required for the duration of the event.

Battle Buddies:
    • Complete a Crucial or Major Assault mission without using medical skills on WT5 on Hard or above with another agent.

Clarification:
    • Be in a group of 2 or more players.
    • Complete the mission without any group members using First Aid, Support Station and group heal.

Super Human
    • Complete a Crucial or Major Assault Mission without anyone in the group using Medical skills on WT5 on Hard or above

Clarification:
    • No requirement to be part of a group.
    • Complete the mission without any group members using First Aid, Support Station and group heal.

Leave No One Behind:
    • Complete all Crucial or Major Assault missions without using medical skills on WT5 on Hard or above with another agent.

Clarification:
    • Be in a group of 2 or more players.

No Place for Healers:
    • Complete all Crucial or Major Assault Missions without using medical skills on WT5 on Hard or above.

Clarification:

In It Together
    • Kill 10 LMB with Agent boosted close range damage on WT5 on Hard or above during Crucial or Major Assault.

Clarification:
    • The ‘Boosted’ element is the increased damage by being close to the enemies.

No Surrender
    • Complete all Crucial or Major Assault Missions without going downed or dead on WT5 on Hard or above.

Clarification:
    • If players are part of a group, if any member of the group goes down or dead then it is not counted.

Note: No Surrender is currently affected by a bug that allows for solo players to bypass the requirements

No Retreat
    • Complete a Crucial or Major Assault Mission without going downed or dead on WT5 on Hard or above.

Clarification:
    • If players are part of a group, if any member of the group goes down or dead then it is not counted.

Long Distance
    • Kill 30 enemies at long range in an Assault Playlist mission in WT5 on Hard or above.

Clarification:
    • If the 30 long range kills are not completed in one mission, it is not counted.

/ The Division Community Team
     2 people found this helpful

gt2k's Avatar Senior Member
    Which ones gives the masks? That is what people what to know.

No surrender is bugged*

Thankyou

Thanks Johan

Originally Posted by gt2k Go to original post
    Which ones gives the masks? That is what people what to know.
    The Global Event commendations clearly marked with a mask icon in the list and a picture of the mask when you click on the commendation....
     3 people found this helpful

gt2k's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Metal_Maddox Go to original post
    The Global Event commendations clearly marked with a mask icon in the list and a picture of the mask when you click on the commendation....
    I'm clearly not near my game so I cannot check
     1 people found this helpful

willyvic's Avatar Moderator
    Please clarify Face Time....thanks.

WV

EDIT: It appears you have to get all 30 in the same mission. It's the only way I could get it to pop.

WV

so if i understand, we must complete Falcon lost with Flawless to get "no surrender"?

No credit for falcon lost towards masks

I spent 4 hours last night with my friends to complete this commendation requirement for the clown mask, during the whole fight I was either getting Delta or not able to do anything with skills. Everyone else in the group gets the commendation and not me. What really upsets me is since the global event starting I have gotten the good ole Delta at least 3 times every 4 hours. Then please tell me how I can buy a global event container at 1500 credits and it be empty. Oh and I have this odd number of credits like 1469 really explain how that happen please. I know I'm just one small voice but I was so upset, I've considered not coming back. I never want what is not mine, but when its mine its mine.
    Thanks Nothingsweet

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►