🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Developer

Global Event - Server Capacity

Agents!

The Division servers are nearing max server capacity on all platforms due to the new Global Event. You might experience queues and redirections to other data centers while playing.

We are working on increasing the server capacity as soon as possible. Hang tight!

/ The Division Dev Team

Maybe have 2 servers instead of just the one

This sort of thing takes from the experience of playing. often half way through an event being thrown of the server to lose your progress it realy is frustrating I hope you are going to sort thyis problem out soon and let us play without interruption, after all we invested a good deal of time and cash into this game!

Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Developer
    Originally Posted by Col_Greybeard Go to original post
    This sort of thing takes from the experience of playing. often half way through an event being thrown of the server to lose your progress it realy is frustrating I hope you are going to sort thyis problem out soon and let us play without interruption, after all we invested a good deal of time and cash into this game!
    Hey Col_Greybeard.

This issue should have been fixed as more servers were added later the same day. You might be experiencing another issue. You can make a bug report here or simply PM me more details of your issue if you wish as i would be very interested.

/ Johan

What is the server capacity at the moment?

DavinciCode50's Avatar Junior Member
    I guess its not only the servers that are the problem, I guess tghe client to The Divsion is not god enough either. You should start investigate your client as well that we are using.
    Playing other games not ubisofts and they work without any issues, So it seems that something is wrong coded from your side.
    Start investigate where the problem i please.

Outbreak Masks

Will we get another chance to earn all the outbreak masks or are they GE Outbreak exclusives? Will we ever play outbreak again in the division?

Originally Posted by SWIFT2021 Go to original post
    Will we get another chance to earn all the outbreak masks or are they GE Outbreak exclusives? Will we ever play outbreak again in the division?
    They have already said that all four currently done and planned Global Events will repeat.

medicnick83's Avatar Member
    I hate it when they have a X amount of GE's - keep increasing it, finding other modifiers... GE's are great.

AdmiralLW's Avatar Banned
    Maybe actually see latency in the game and have option to select server? Or that is too much control for player? we need to be soulless monkeys that will just buy any crap from <removed> and then grind 60h in one week to get that loot?