Eagle_One_'s Avatar Senior Member

UPLAY mobile app

Can we get an update to the Uplay mobile app? To access screen shots of the game & more. I used Steam as an example below.

I use my cell phone for everything and being able to access screen shots and more would be amazing since I will be playing Ghost Recon Wildlands and now will be playing Ghost War very soon!

Thanks,
    Eagle

Is this the right area to post this?

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello Eagle_One_, how are you? The Uplay forum would probably be a better spot. I will move the thread over to there and also leave a redirect here for a week.

Originally Posted by UbiChrisMANG Go to original post
    Hello Eagle_One_, how are you? The Uplay forum would probably be a better spot. I will move the thread over to there and also leave a redirect here for a week.
    Awesome!

You can not even access SS in the desktop app? There needs to be more per this threads OP for each app! Community, store, interaction ect just like steam.

Another add on for the mobile app should be the Ghost Network. Please add this to the mobile app for total access to our clans. A must have!

I think there is already an app right? Not sure if I'm missing something but there is an android version for uplay, and ubisoft club for iphone. I presume ubisoft club is the same as uplay?

Originally Posted by TheSquareOne95 Go to original post
    I think there is already an app right? Not sure if I'm missing something but there is an android version for uplay, and ubisoft club for iphone. I presume ubisoft club is the same as uplay?
    Yes but I am talking about adding to it. To access more.