TSFgg's Avatar Junior Member

TSF -- Est. 1997 -- Seeking mature and dedicated players

Please Visit Our Discord Server!
    Connect by visiting Team-SF.com/DD

Intro to TSF

TSF is a community of gamers from around the world that value maturity, excellence, and uncommon professionalism. Founded in 1997, it has been a veritable institution throughout the years, providing its members with a great community atmosphere and distinctive gaming experiences.With divisions in several popular multiplayer games, TSF offers a welcoming, stable, and enjoyable environment for the gamer that wants to become exceptional.

Our Rainbow Six Siege division has been active since the start of the beta, and is frequently listed as one of the top clans in the game. You can learn much more about our team on our website, Team-SF.com.

What does TSF offer that is different from other clans?

• A stable, well-rounded community that has over 20 years of history.
    • A sizable group of active players who play daily.
    • Active and engaged staff members who are open to your input and ideas.
    • Learning resources to help less experienced players reach their full potential.
    • Opportunity for advancement and the flexibility to choose your play options.

How old do I have to be to join?

Most of our members are in their 20s or 30s and some are a few decades older than that. You must be at least 16 years old to join TSF. We judge new members by their maturity, independent of their age or skill level.

How can I be sure that TSF is right for me?

The best thing you can do is to join our public Discord server, go into our Rainbow Six Siege channel, and talk to our members. We gladly welcome visitors and the curious. Join us in game and play a few battles to make sure that our team experience is what youre looking for. We have many people online during prime time, so you're sure to meet some of our players!

How do I join TSF?

Please follow the instructions on the Join Us page of our website.

We know that you have many options to choose from, and we appreciate your consideration.

Please do not hesitate to contact one of our officers if you have any questions.

Thank you for your interest in TSF!

We are not responsible for the content of any replies to this topic. Stay classy, y'all.
     8 people found this helpful

SF_LostBoy's Avatar Senior Member

Sick of Toxic Players?

Sick of toxic players in casual or ranked messing up your A-game? These types of teammates make Siege less fun to play. How do you overcome this? Find an exceptional group of mature players to play with - this forum is full of them.

I am part of a community of gamers from around the world that values maturity, excellence, and uncommon professionalism. Our Rainbow Six Siege division has been active since the start of the beta, and is frequently listed as one of the top clans in the game. You can learn much more about our team on our website, https://www.team-sf.com.

The best thing you can do is to join our Public TeamSpeak 3 Server and click on our Rainbow Six Siege channel. Talk to our friendly group of members and get started Sieging!

Apply at: www.team-sf.com/join
     1 people found this helpful

Tired of being a one man army? Tired of someone's best Rambo impression?

Why don't you check out Team Special Forces? We're a huge international gaming community with a huge following for Rainbow Six: Siege. Whether you want to climb the ranks, casually frag or be involved with like minded gamers, check us out!

You can find further information at the follow links!

Public TeamSpeak 3 Server: https://www.team-sf.com/ts3

There is no fee to join or to be a member. Join Team Special Forces Today! https://www.team-sf.com/join

Tired of teammates not communicating and getting shot unnecessarily? Perhaps it's time to check out Team SF! A huge international gaming community with a passion for teamwork.
    Drop us an application and hop onto our ts to start gaming the way you need it to be!
    Apply with us at: www.team-sf.com/join

It seems like many of our members have joined because they were fed up with the general public they would normally get squared up with. I joined Team Special Forces in search of a community to become involved in, and so that I never have to solo queue again! We have a very friendly division staff, who I'm sure will be willing to help you through any kind of set up with TeamSpeak or basic tips in game. Our Public Affairs Officers are currently putting on events at least once a week, but it has been more like 2 events per week recently, these would usually take place on the weekend to allow for more global involvement. These Events are usually custom games consisting of two squads of five going against each other with either Ranked Rules or ESL (Pro League) Rules. Apply today! You won't regret it!

Pretty good community that regularly hosts events and runs squads every night, been here for about a year and a half now and still enjoying it!

AOD_Pax's Avatar Member
    If your looking for a great bunch of guys and gals come check us out @ team-sf.com . SF is an international multi game community that frequently hosts events. We are fun loving easy going clan come join our teamspeak https://www.team-sf.com/ts3.

SF_DiscoNT's Avatar Member

Copper to Gold

I had been playing solo ranked for a while and had no luck.

I joined Team Special Forces earlier this year and began playing coordinated games with their group of friendly players. I started as copper and after I joined a few group training sessions I received my gold charm. I am looking forward to improving my skills even more.

Thanks everyone for your friendly support!

Team Special Forces is a friendly community and we play custom, ranked, and casual games every day with players from all around the world. The group was established in 1997 and has been around in the gaming scene ever since.

There is no fee to join or to be a member: https://www.team-sf.com/join

Team sf

Been with this community for almost a year now. Had great welcoming staff members. this community really helped with the transition from console to PC a lot more fun and easy.

I joined SF last October, and have been very happy with this community. You can always find someone to play with and everyone is friendly.

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... Last ►►