1. #1

    The MASK tab in the PTS3 (speculation)

    SO if you haven't heard there is a mysterious MASK tab in the customize heroes option in the PTS3. There is nothing there but here is my speculation.

    A different helm from other heroes?

    I would love a warlord with a Loran helm!

    A "knight" that FINALLY has a sword and shield!
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by Ianoneshot Go to original post
    SO if you haven't heard there is a mysterious MASK tab in the customize heroes option in the PTS3. There is nothing there but here is my speculation.

    A different helm from other heroes?

    I would love a warlord with a Loran helm!

    A "knight" that FINALLY has a sword and shield!
    a mask......hmmm.....so more costumization...i like that
    Share this post

  3. #3
    maybe its just an option to open the visor on Helmets?

    but i would really like the idea to exchange the masks that nobushi has
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by SenBotsu893 Go to original post
    maybe its just an option to open the visor on Helmets?
    The devs said to me a while back that, that will not be so possible and would get rid of the mysterious killer look. That was also 1-2 months ago so it may have changed. I'm just exited to see what it is.

    Originally Posted by SenBotsu893 Go to original post
    but i would really like the idea to exchange the masks that nobushi has
    yep.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    UbiNoty's Avatar Community Manager
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,734
    I'm sure we'll find out soon enough
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by UbiNoty Go to original post
    I'm sure we'll find out soon enough
    Only on PTS3?
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Vakris_One's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,454
    It sounds like it might be an option to toggle the mask on your hero's face on/off. Since the devs themselves said that they are now more confident with faces after making the Highlander. Just a guess.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Vakris_One Go to original post
    It sounds like it might be an option to toggle the mask on your hero's face on/off. Since the devs themselves said that they are now more confident with faces after making the Highlander. Just a guess.
    oooOOOOOooooo!
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Ianoneshot Go to original post
    oooOOOOOooooo!
    Ultima Online.
    Share this post