In the next PTS will be even the meta changes?

they speak about the mode but i don't know if they even put the meta changes, with changes they do after the PTS before

Charmzzz's Avatar Senior Member
    Sorry, but this seems to be another useless thread. How should we know? And Community Managers never gave out additional information that wasn't released before.

Originally Posted by Charmzzz Go to original post
    Sorry, but this seems to be another useless thread. How should we know? And Community Managers never gave out additional information that wasn't released before.
    i just ask, beacuse i don't see any new info about the PTS...can't even ask a question?

oh!...thank you...finally i can check XD

Don't worry Matt.

There are some people here which really like to help and are friendly and there are some who "think" they are on the top of the food chain and doesn't need to be polite.

The only thing which was useless and worthless was Charmzzz reply

S0Mi_xD's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Whirrun-v.-Blei Go to original post
    Don't worry Matt.

There are some people here which really like to help and are friendly and there are some who "think" they are on the top of the food chain and doesn't need to be polite.

The only thing which was useless and worthless was Charmzzz reply
    I don't know how much of the "clinch" you followed but it had it's reasons why we where so impolite to Matt.

Well Somi, I don't know anything about a clinch you have with him but in the first moment i've seen Charmzzz answer i just thought, that it is kind of inpolite.

If there is a history between him and Matt I just can say sorry

S0Mi_xD's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Whirrun-v.-Blei Go to original post
    Well Somi, I don't know anything about a clinch you have with him but in the first moment i've seen Charmzzz answer i just thought, that it is kind of inpolite.

If there is a history between him and Matt I just can say sorry
    No need to be sorry, just wanted to point out, that there is abit more behind it

Vakris_One's Avatar Senior Member
    It will only be a test of the new Tribute game mode. They wouldn't put in any meta changes because they want to see how people play the mode without the additional distraction of evaluating any meta changes.

Personally, I think it's a little pointless to test a new game mode when we know that the meta will be changed, hopefully before S4. This is mostly going to be throwaway data for Ubi and just early access to a game mode in the beta stage for us players.