🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Developer

Maintenance - September 19th, 2017 [COMPLETE]

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for weekly maintenance on Tuesday, September 19th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

Update 1.7.1 will be deployed during this maintenance.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team
     3 people found this helpful

This is good news. Been itching to play but lose all motivation when I think of players running the exploit. Game time tomorrow!

Hopefully future, game-breaking exploits can get resolved and deployed quicker so players like myself don't become discouraged to play. This one sure won't be the last.

Error

I wonder when it will be ruining the errors that are giving MIKE C-17-1065 and ROMEO P-59-100.

I've been trying to get into the game since Saturday, 09/16/2017. Please kindly inform me.

Could you please add the actual date of the maintenance like you do here in future STEAM announcements please. Thank you.

is there a site where it literally shows whether or not the server is up or not?

The MIKE and ROMEO error continues. What to do to solve !!!

Good morning Ubi.

I have to inform that I have already done the procedures that the support asks to pay attention to the error of MIKE or ROMEO. And yet this error remains.

I asked you to let me know what could be done and so far none of you have spoken.

I wonder if you will fix this ERROR or remain silent, but at least answer me or give some solution to my question of YOU server ERROR.

Novation hope you respond and help solve this !!!

At the moment, thank you very much ...

Extended Maintenance?

so an hour after the estimated time of completion ..... is it safe to say this will be on going on for a while?

Delta C-0-1279.... cannot log in
     1 people found this helpful

Global event assault

The event isn't in my game

Originally Posted by WWKC HURRICANE Go to original post
    The event isn't in my game
    It's post poned until Oct. 3rd.

Thanks for letting us know that the MTU time was extended. Spending an additional hour waiting for the servers to come back on was great fun, it's not like I could have done something more productive with my last hour before work.

I don't have the 1.7.1 update on my xbox one. I don't see the GE Assault under commendations. Help please